Here We Grow! Ancient Medicine

budsforall17

This is my first grow here on the farm but I've done some random grows here and there, this is my 4th full grow.

my seeds are started in premix, the less light kind. the seeds are random genetics, i got them from a crazy guy at catskill chill this year who had a jar of them and was going around rolling joints for people and he sold me 45 seeds for 10 bucks haha it was awesome. this is the first time I'm trying these beens so we will see.

Right now i have a 150 watt floralux ups 2 23 watt 6500k cfos and 2 4 ft t8 6500k 35watt each.

the stems are already turning purple, genetics or lack of phosphorous or Mg in the soil?

ill be doing a pH test soon but i don't have a digital meter so its kind of a guess.

let me know what you guys think.

photo_3291.JPG

View image in gallery

Re: Here we grow!! Ancient medicine

tested ph, by my eye it looked right between 6 and 7 so i think I'm good on that front. I'm hoping since i don't know the genetics of the plant, its just that for the purpling stems. when i start my nutes ill add some calmg

leaned the flouro over and took off the seedling cover because it was just getting too hot.

couldn't convince myself to shut off the 150 though, I'm not too worried about electricity, I'm not running anything big

will post pictures again in a few days

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom