Herijuana test bud (3weeks from harvest)

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
I took a bunch of buds that looked very mature dried them for a couple days and today they were good enough for the volcano.

Strain (Name):Herijuana
Price:N/A
Taste:unbelievable a litte spicey but almost fruitful (we'll see after final flush)
High:very heavy, couch-lock, non functional, VERY Narcotic, just WOW!
Appearance:Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...):very dence, light green loaded with crystals
Smell:fruitful very strong aroma
Overall:9.5/10
Additional Comments:this stuff is three weeks premature, so that gives you a rough idea......my prediction is this killer indica will be a 10/10 (IMO):grinjoint:

Grow on my brother..
Grow on!

thanks Pinch I wish I could share with you brotha, great great medicinal grade already! I can't wait till finished, dried and cured.

I hate you P420.....actually im jelous but still.
this herijuana strain seems extremely good.I havnt heard anything about it here in California, we need to get a medical grower to get some seeds and supply the clubs with pounds of herijuana.me want.

There is herijuana at the clubs. You have to look around.

P420 it sounds awesome now. Imagine when its completely done. Lucky lucky man.. GROW ON.... peace

SmokeyMacPot said:
There is herijuana at the clubs. You have to look around.

P420 it sounds awesome now. Imagine when its completely done. Lucky lucky man.. GROW ON.... peace

definitely its around i believe reeferman seeds carries a version, thanks smokey, i'm about to try some more that has cured a little more overnight in the volcano with my morning coffee. :bongrip:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
definitely its around i believe reeferman seeds carries a version, thanks smokey, i'm about to try some more that has cured a little more overnight in the volcano with my morning coffee. :bongrip:

I was tripping through the net and found a new strain that should be available soon.. BERRYJUANA.. yep.. 80% Sativa 20% Indica

LAConfidential.. 100% Indica

www.dnagenetics.net Check it out MR P420.

Went down to Berkeley yesterday. Was sharing vapes with a fella from San Jose, one shared item was called Sooper Goo.. it took me three attempts but finally, an hour later, I could drive.. I mean, some heavy shit, getting some today. :smokin:

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Yeah Pinch I've had that before that shit kicks my ass.

Yeah, Mr NDW4M.. am I telling the truth.. nonfunctional.. like an edible.. geezzz-a.. yes sir eeeeee.

"thanks Pinch I wish I could share with you brotha, great great medicinal grade already"

Mr P420.. man, I wish.. maybe come spring.. I'll trip up there for a couple of days.. you have the meds.. :adore: :adore: :adore:

Wow.. you and your grow group, great job. :theband: :partyboy:

PaRaLyZeD-420 said:
sounds very enjoyable!

yesterday I clipped a small romulan bud and its drying now waiting to be tested

Well? How was it?

and "COOKIES!"

:smokin:

the romulan turned out to be very good another more narcotic kind of high, sweet almost spicy tasting :Rasta:

I also had some "purkle" cookies recently which were almost non-functional and very long-lasting.

Good P420. I noticed you were long on the indica strains.

About the cookies.. I had to through one in the garbage at the airport before I went through customs.. man, I was so nonfunctional.. know what you mean.

You must be in seventh heaven at this point in time.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom