Hermie Issue's? ATF, MTF, MVTF, Thunderfuck

Kronnoisseur

So, I've been holding onto an ATF cut since I was a full blown youngin (16 or 17). It doesn't pull a full blown hermie on me, but I've seen a nanner or two thrown at 5+ weeks (estimated, not exactly)... What I'm curious about is if anybody else with the REAL THUNDERFUCK (i.e. not Kodiak Gold, not Greenthumb's Thunderfuck, and not Sag's Tundra) has had theirs hermie or have had a hermie problem? It's a fantastic strain, It's a keeper anyway, but if others have the problem and do it indoors anyway I'll do the same, if not, it's my yearly outdoor strain, as it flowers earlier outside than all my other strains and is a frosty f*ck. I understand Reverse and Purple Maxx may help my problem, idc though, I want other people's experience's and this is the place. :rollit:

zhummingsig.jpg

So, I've been holding onto an ATF cut since I was a full blown youngin (16 or 17). It doesn't pull a full blown hermie on me, but I've seen a nanner or two thrown at 5+ weeks (estimated, not exactly)... What I'm curious about is if anybody else with the REAL THUNDERFUCK (i.e. not Kodiak Gold, not Greenthumb's Thunderfuck, and not Sag's Tundra) has had theirs hermie or have had a hermie problem? It's a fantastic strain, It's a keeper anyway, but if others have the problem and do it indoors anyway I'll do the same, if not, it's my yearly outdoor strain, as it flowers earlier outside than all my other strains and is a frosty f*ck. I understand Reverse and Purple Maxx may help my problem, idc though, I want other people's experience's and this is the place. :rollit:

zhummingsig.jpg

Seen it many times. Light them up! 24hrs/50-60Watts MH per square foot. 1Tbsp ChaChing (low nitrogen, high potassium) or the like, Seaplex, castings, chelation agent in a 2 gal bucket, the hermies will revert back. You should note signifigant change in 7-10 days (no pickles!)

This has worked for me many times, ChaChing is a new product for me, It has more uses than just what is on the lable.(it is the potassium, I imagine you are aware, but just in case. Thunder is a leach, if you grow one with other strains in a sea of green, it will steal nutes, especially potassium. My BIG outside ladies get 90 potassium daily when in heavy preflower. My sun will burn plants, so they get VERY HUNGRY. I have found it hard at times, even at that high rate, to keep the secondary leaves green as long as possible. Thunder is my daily burner, THE ONLY STRAIN with her particular chemistry.

:smokin: Ya, I know more than I have let on. Me and her go back 32 years to Mountain View, CA.:goodluck:
:hookah: I have not seen my bro in 27 years. Hope he is still with us and runs across this or one of the other "thunder" posts. We smogged many a number back in the day. :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom