Hermie Seeds

davduggie13

I've got some plants that have turned hermie and full of seeds. Is there anything I can do with these plants? I'm growing to make Tincture.

Do hermie seeds produce hermie plants? This grow had some hermie seeds I planted. I wasn't aware that hermie seeds produce hermie plants?

Ive started this grow February, I'm thinking to turn lites out, if I can't use these plants for anything.

The plants will still be usable, they will just have seeds. So it looks like your plans to make tinctures can go on as planned. I believe the seeds from a hermie are still viable, but I will let someone else answer that one.

It's generally accepted that seeds resulting from hermies will have hermie tendencies and should be avoided. Though as with most things hermie related- nothing is totally clear or written in stone. I think out of a batch of seeds you might get some which didn't have hermie traits, and others which were 'very hermie'. ( I may be just making this up :)- it's my gut feeling based somewhat on experience). Best avoided if you have any choice.

Back
Top Bottom