Hey everyone, just registered...

GreenThumbsUp

and thought I'd say "high"...

I've been lurking for about 2 months or so here via proxy (heh I'm so paranoid), and finally decided to register, since I think I've managed to leave a false trail back to me.

Did I mention, I'm paranoid? :p Big bro is just too damn nosey for my liking...

Well, I started lurking here March 14, when I got my first indoor grow set up. :) I'm doing an aeroponic and holy mary sister of jane has it grown fast! I am already 4 weeks or so from harvest, and I planted seeds not even 2 months ago...! I've already got clones started for the next one, and have picked two very special ladies to keep as mothers (I cloned pre-veg, and have marked which ones stayed and which went). My seeds came from a grow I did outdoors last year from some seeds a friend of mine gave me who has been doing them outside for gosh, 20 years now, same seeds from the same plants. He has done no extra special breeding, just years of love and care. I ended up with some very sativa and some very indica phenotypes but mostly stuff in the middle. One last year had beautiful purple bud hairs just before she ripened, and stayed very short. I havn't managed to see her genes shoot up yet, but I did get a nice short-tended female out of the indoor batch and is one of the mothers.

Anyway, nice to meet you and I hope to be chatting and sharing pics in the near future.

:allgood:
welkAAAAAAAAAAAAAAam

Back
Top Bottom