hey all the stoners and 420 friends

outdoor grow

I'm not a expert any any means and this site has helped me a few times so i decided to join to show my support. For about 20yrs i had always grown indoors, but last year i did my frist outdoor grow and i was really happy with the results. Over 5lbs from only 8 plants , enough smoke to last me a whole year. I've got 8 plants again this year and it looks like my yield will be much bigger. I live far enough away from any nosey neighbors and my plants are pretty safe in a fenced in garden. My plants just started the flowering cycle aweek ago, and I have thats one thats 10' with the rest of them between 6-9'. If anyones interested, all my outdoor plants are indica, started from seed at the same time i start my vegetable garden. I'm looking forward to next year where i plan on keeping a journal on my grow. Thats part of my story but if you wanna know (why i decided to grow outdoors, why i choose indica, my method of storing) please hit me up. I posted some outdoor pics in the gallery, check em out if you got time

I'll be sure to have a look... I have always been about the great outdoors... cheers!

Your plants look nice and healthy, good job. Check out some of my babies, the links are in my sig!

PS... it's easy to post your photos into your threads. Just go into your gallery, pullup the pic you want and then, underneath the pic, there is a direct link... left click to highlight and then left click, copy and then paste... easy money bra!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom