Hey From Down Down Under

SillySmokah

hey hows it ??
umm what to say waht to say welll 1st off im in new zealand and have just started my very 1st grow :cheer: and had recently got some tastey blueberry skunk clones in my 3x 3 garden shed with 2 600watt lights, and centrifugal fan every thing was going swell untill 3 of my clones started to brown and then bend and it looks as if they mite have died :[ :[ but where those had died others flourished and some just seem to be on a stand still ???

im currently using the growzilla formula with water as it said on the packet some shot up instantly and made me proud :yummy: where as others as i said are either on a stand still or have browned up or are in the process of browning???wtf is it something im doing ??
they are currently on the 24hr cycle with no dark waterd once every 2nd day.
it had me thinking wether it was where they were living so we insulated the whole shed panda filmed the inside for reflective-ness and even went out there at 2am to make sure that my babies wernt cold as it was it was warmer than my house [lol].

so as you can see hopefully im a wee bit stumped its not that theres no shortage of brains on the matter over here its just that; 1st rule is not to tell anyone so im seeking international help .

umm thats about it and if anyone has any bright ideas or just some handy suggestions would be awesome
fanx n hope 2 hear from someone on the matter

:thanks: sillysmokah

:welcome: theres alot of great growers here, check out the grow room and start askin ?s, good luck with ur garden and ill see ya around the forums. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom