hey hope i get comment haha

virgin.grower

Hey Hey everyone this is the first time i have ever posted on a forum of any sort.. just wanted to introduce myself has a new member and i'm really excited to see such a great group of people helping each other. I am really looking forward in meeting new growers and learning fact about these wonderful plants. just leave me a comment and we can get to chatting. :thumb:

hey vg and if no ones said it yet welcome to 420 theres so much info on here youll be hooked once you start reading do you have a grow going on at the moment :welcome:

hey thanks, but no I don't I did have one back home. but I moved and it wasn't very good haha. but i want to start another but I just don't know how to go about it. I read alot of the how to grow. but still having a little trouble getting set ups and stuff i would appreciate suggestions if possible . Are you growing at moment?

what part off supplies you having trouble with lights type off medium seeds and yes a got a grow journnal on the go have you tried any local hydroponics shop or 420 got lots off sponsor hope you get growing soon m8

I am debating on what tent to grab because I have this closet that is pretty big but I don't know if i should get a short grow tent or a tall one. Also I have no idea is I have a growing store since I only been here for 3 weeks haha and i know this may sound stupid but i know depending on the seed it will either grow short or tall. But can you keep your flowering plants with you veg plants in same tent? this is my closet any suggestions?
Logan-20110925-00051_1_.jpg

you would need to mesure your closet then find a grow tent that would fit in there or get sum sheeting and turn your closet in to a grow room and to make a plant flower it has to have 12h of light and 12h of night a plant in veg has to have 16h light 8h night or you can run your lights on 24h a day constantly untill its time to put them in flowering so unless you made a light proof room inside your grow tent the anser would be no

yes if you germinate your seeds at the same time put them under 16/8 then when your ready to flower you put them under 12/12 and theres hundreds of seed banks and companies have a look at 420 sponsors theres quite a few on there

thanks m8 and am about a month into flowering not long to go guna have me sum nice smoke hopefully and best off luck on your grow when is it starting

just stuff a had tried before and a no a like but you defo got to have some kind off cheese on ya list haha

dun about 2 months veg and am in ma first month off flowering al flower for anuva 4-6 weeks when you planning to start your grow m8

well i just moved to a different state and just got my hands on a decent job so once i have some money saved ill created my grow room. I'm just worried about smell and if anyone finds out. do you keep a low key?

well i just moved to a new state and i just got a decent job so ima save some money and create the room. but I'm worried for smell. where did you purchase your stuff tent fans etc? and i hope you let me know how that stuff smokes man haha

first rule is dont tell no one no matter how much you want to dont it will only lead to a fuck up and try not to bring attention to yourself thats the last thing you want and theres many ways for odour control the main one is a carbon filter theres some journals on here where people have made there own but its all down to what works for you m8

yea i seen those i just going to ask how good do they work. how much can you honestly say you spent on everything? if you dont mind me asking
because in the long run it saves money anyways

all togher not that much mate

about 20-25pound on seeds
75pound on 1.2m x1.2m x 2.0m grow tent
35pound on 250w cfl red flourecent
400wballast and 400w hps bulb free of ma dad
a had a exstractor fan allready
about 15 pound on ducting
2 pc fans for inlet free
10pound for pk13/14
15pounnd for canna coco a+b nutrients
10 on canna flora