Hey! Im Back..

oooooh boy! and what happens if you disappear with the money you suppose to be hiding =)) *jokes .. hahaha just dont pass the bank account digits to her, you be safe..

you think? what if i miss home :(

we will have a lot of HIGH fun i know ..

they good size buds .. when i get a picture i will show it to you and you can let me know

I don't really reply. I did once, stuffing around with them, but I got scared thinking they might be able to break into my phone, I don't know much about technology, lol... You ever asked a beggar for a dollar just as their about to ask you? It's funny.. If you do it, go back and give them a dollar though :) good karma..... Home sick, fly back. Gotta take me though, I've never been to Africa. I need to see a proper lion and giraffe at some stage, zebras, gazelles? Mmm got me thinking of a holiday now. I've gotta get to USA first though,i think.....lots of music, lots of food.....legal smoke..... Yeah, we'd have fun :)

Yeah, I want to see it!!

AMSTERDAM !!! now thats a place we can meet and cross paths , i have a dream of visiting Ibiza as well as Dubai (working very hard towards that dream, want to visit Burj Khalifa) i love awesome looking things, so much so, i think it turns me into a photographer),
i give you my house keys and you give me yours and you can travel to the zoo or the safari park on ur odd times .. awesome idea..

lol they cant *break into your phone but you will neva know what these ppl can do with technology .. if they can steal from your accounts, ntn gonna stop them from stealing from your phone ..

lol i shud try that one day, or? maybe wen we travelling together u can ask the beggar and i will return the money to him .. sounds like a plan ..
lmao .. i live in Africa, n i haven't *bumped into a lion or giraffe , so what makes you tink you will be that lucky? :D ..

if i fly back to SA i wont come back to you.. i will send you back alone .. why USA ? first SA than you can spend what you have left over in USA ..

Amsterdam, Ibiza... I pick you up, that way I get to Africa. I'll show you a giraffe, just gotta look at the tops of your trees, lift your head, lol...then we go to Amsterdam, party in Ibiza, then drive around America. If we win big in Los Vegas, we go snow skiing in Dubai. Actually, you win the lotto also, planning to go to Dubai rich gal? Why send me back alone?

nope i didn't , just dreams my friend, Expensive Dreams ,,

what a road trip we will have... How will we look on toppa the trees?? tree climbing shall we? what if we are seen to be juicy leaves and the giraffe comes for us?? where will we run to .. with that tallness following us??

. noooo Africa than Ibiza and than Amsterdam than America (we drive while we high and we recovering from Ibiza) .. not your way .. *my way .. i have to see those places.. my *TodoList..

we have it all planned out, don't we?
i should put in a few tickets for the lotto.. never know , might strike it lucky before we get to Las Vegas .. :D

Oh, yes yes yes, of course, anything you say dear. Ibiza first, we may need a little longer in Amsterdam, can't move, coming down.... That's it, I'm getting one also, I'll let you know. Man, life should be this easy. Mind over matter, snap the fingers, make it so.... Why you so easy to talk to? That photo of street lights, yours? Do you drive? Just wondering if I need to do it all or if I'll get a chance of kicking back blazing, watching world pass by...

we have to stay at Amsterdam longer .. coming back to senses after Ibiza.. lol you got to be kidding if you wish for me to agree with less time in that awesome place..
please do.. so i know when to get my bags packed and wait for you.. can we visit the Maldives as well?
if only life was like that.. we will never stay in our cozy homes at all.. we be traveling the whole year and never get rest .. i promise if i had it so, id be like Ibiza Amsterdam Dubai Saudi Dubai and back to Ibiza ,,, whole year around .. nope it isn't mine but i like such stuff.. i have a phone that takes awesome pictures and i enjoy it .. after the home ibiza i started to communicate with the stars and skies and the universe.. did you experience the Venus and Jupiter conjunction in your State?

i have time to learn to drive .. you hinting at me that you want to blaze it up and watch the world.. so i have no choice in the matter.. maybe i will get powers after our visits to all them places.. or maybe the need for me to go for a drive when you not there .. i will DRIVE ..

We win lotto and have somebody drive us....

Yawn...pardon, lol..... No I was meditating, trying to find the winning numbers.. Give me 4 numbers, between 1-44.... You got no idea how much I want to travel... If you had of left that plant growing, could of sold that..we need jack & bean stalk mj seeds... You never answered, at work?... I just remembered, I got in trouble with that cee lo clip I showed you last time. Did you like it?

Oh yeah, I'm on phone, also, gets hard typing on this and retyping cause of autocorrect, makes the wrong words..

lmao.. no just close and open your eyes and what numbers pop up use those numbers ..
7 12 24 35

u think you know how much i want to travel ?? hahaha we *in the same boat ..

lol buy than i sell it, half wud have been smoked .. =))

yep i am at work, but im free , no boss around for today, they just popped in to see how everything is going and they left..

i enjoyed it, didnt get time to save it .. im sorry :( didnt mean for you to get into trouble ,,.,.

fee fii fooo dud .. a smell a bag of greenish bud..

What you sorry for, I posted it, lol... Nah, they just told me to read the rules basically.. I figure no need when there looking over making sure your not breaking them, lol, they'll fix it... Those numbers will be put in... When We Win ( www, don't know why I found that funny, anyway) how much notice you have to give, or can you just quit? Got a passport? I've got the form, lol, no passport though. Was going to get one earlier this year.... No boss, so works actually getting done, lol.. You enjoy your job? You need to study for it or some qualifications?... I can only see your numbers now and we already have those, lol.. I've worked all of 18 hours this week so far, started a new job, 2weeks work, I'll be putting in some big days next week. Cold dark mornings make me lazy. Hard working for yourself. Id wouldn't want to let somebody else down but self, can justify sleep ins, lol...

What's new avatar? Can't make it out..

its 3 words that start with the same letter n makes www as in website (world wide web) ... good thinking there , we will win!!! :)

i got into trouble for posting *HeyImBack* , also just was told to read the rules and ask if im unsure about anything ..
i have to give a months notice by than passports and everything will be sorted out for us to travel .. :D
and why didnt you go ahead with it?
i work better without them around, coza they NAG wen they are around .. i enjoy it to an extent! when the good boss is around , im happy.. not the other one is here than im sad

nooo just have to know computers and talk alot!

what is this new job of urs? and are you enjoying it? when do you go back? wont b seeing you around much nextweek than ?? :(
ish im really sorry bout that , how come winter by u guys as well.. u hav to put in to get out.. lil hard work lot success.. u cant let urself down either .. i wont allow it!

sleep ins only on off days..

We next door to each other. Your not that far from Perth, that's where a lot of South Africans live. I think your month behind us in weather...I just finished a couple of jobs, so money's not to bad at the moment, guess I can afford to be lazy, for a little... Yeah, I know, I should be working.... Why would you get in trouble for that? Lol. I wouldn't even know where the rules are... Do I like my job? I think so.. Little mind numbing but good money and kinda artistic at times. Get good feeling looking at it when finished. But.. We all feel we should be lawyers or doctors, or making that type money, lol... You eat biltong? What the other dried meat, like skinny round sausage but dry?

We'll take our own photos...

i shall search and find out bout your place soon ..

sorry for the delay, just got caught up with a lil work, im done now..
tell me what work you do? it sounds like a builder? engineer ? someone that makes things look beautiful and pretty..
everything that takes a toll on the mind is lot money , thats why i settled for admin, i do not want to earn too much .. and i do not want to study.. ill send u the text later of what Mr Edward told me ..
which ever job you do .. the money comes and goes the same way .. government is up to no good.

nope i dont eat biltong or anything that is not cooked, do you? sausages? dried? no no no ..

Back
Top Bottom