Hey I'm new!

Lexybear420

Through looking up the most efficient way to clean a glass bowl/pipe I found this wonderful site. (I'm a poet and I know it~) I decided to join because hell, there is never a limit to what you learn about weed. I hope to learn more habits and hints about smoking all around.

Hi Lexybear420.

Welcome to 420 Magazine and the community of members. I do you hope you will enjoy the site and find all you wish to know about Cannabis.

Hi Lexi - I'm new as well. I'll share my method with you. Glass is all I use now, they are pretty easy to clean. They sell cleaners in head shops, but I personally think that is a waste of money. I have a friend that puts hers in a little plastic container and microwaves it until its boiling. She has good luck, but me personally I wouldn't take my chances on cracking my brand new $40 piece. My method: Get a small disposable container with tight lid - Tupperware, ziplock, whatever. Depending on the size of your glass, it needs to be just big enough to fit your piece in it with the lid closed. Put your piece in the container, add about 2 tablespoons of salt (exact measures do not matter the salt is for agitation purposes), and fill to the top with Isopropyl Alcohol (Rubbing Alcohol), place lid on and seal tightly. Shake for a couple seconds and let it sit for 30 minutes or so then shake again. The rubbing alcohol will turn BLACK (or at least mine does) from all the tar, flush your glass with hot water to rise completely. If there is anything left it will be very soft and you can scrap it out with a paper clip. If you can't wait for it to dry - hair dryers on low setting for a couple secs does the trick! ~Hope it helps~

Back
Top Bottom