HG3002LCD Steinel Heat Gun with Digital Display

Pinch

HG3002LCD Steinel Heat Gun with Digital Display

The best vaping I've ever done.. beats volcano hands down.

Uses same bag equipment as volcana, alot faster and gets alot hotter. Fills a bag in about 15 secor less! Both heat (digital!) and fan are variable.

The guy that turned me on to it said the different cannabis cabannoids (?)vaporize at different temperatures.. we were doing 3 bags per load.. each hit a little different.. very efficient.. no waste! We ingulged in some Trainwreck and some Sour Kush. It was sweeeeeeeet!

Total cost $280 bucks and worth every penny! Truly great product for administering meds.

:cheesygrinsmiley:

SmokeyMacPot said:
yeah i seen those before. you can also get a bowl addapter fr a bong

Hi Mr S! Yeah, the unit this guy was using is the same bakelite type black fittings that "Volcano" uses and the bag attaches to it. This guy put it on the heater and within seconds bam! a bag of vapor.. then again at a different temperautre and bam! another bag and so on. The guy sucked the bag right through the med basket part.. his bag so why adapt to the spring loaded lip adapter. I filled a bag and used the adapter. I mean.. the coolest way to go I've seen. He also told me the vape stays good in the cellophane bags for up to 10 days! The guy swears by it and he's an older fellow who uses it for his artheritis(?).

Yeah, I love this system.. have seen nothing that compares in the slightest, not even "Volcano".

Back
Top Bottom