Hi 420'ers

MmjGuy

Hi 420'ers,

Just found this website today and it seems to be an awesome site with many practical helpful threads.

As you know the economy sucks these days, and the mmj co-ops are pricey! So I intend to grow meds with someone. Not sure about the relevant laws to be followed, though.

Since I don't have room to grow meds, I have a post inquiring about growing with others in the San Gabriel valley.

I have been using mmj for past 10 yrs and find immense relief from it. And it is one of the safest Rx in my med cabinet. All the other pharmacy meds in my cabinet have baaaad side-effects, but not mmj. It is a shame the Powers-to-be don't yet let us go to a Sav-on or such to pick up an 1/8th when we need it. But I think the day is not too distant (hoping..!)

Love & Peace to all

MmjGuy! Wonderful to meet you and :welcome: to 420. You speak the truth Brother! Thats why we all are members of this awesome website to help Spread Cannabis Awareness. You will make a great addition to the site. Any information you may be looking for just ask. Glad you are here. Looking for you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom