Hi from Missouri

tinman

Hi I am a MS parent in Missouri and have spoken with my Doc Three times about marinol. I did not tell him I have been self medicating with the way he acted when I first mentioned marinol it didn't seem like a good idea. Currently I have been prescribed four meds other than my regular ms medication. By self medicating I have reduced my meds by three so now I'm only using marijuana,one other med and my primary ms med . Does any body know a dr. in Missouri with an open minded about this or could I possibly go to another state for the prescription. My job does do U.A.s and my self supplied medication is very unreliable and am tired of felling like I am doing something wrong. any help would be appreciated. Thanks Please support Bill 277

sorry i can't help you in finding a doc. i don't discuss mj with my missouri doctors. they can't do anything anyway. . . yet.

a doctor in another state would be useless in missouri.

my plan for missouri is to leave and move back to cali asap. i hope the housing market turns around soon.

Welcome To 420!
:passitleft:

I know a Missouri Dr. can't recomend mj, but thay could perscribe marinol. If I could find a reasonable Dr. or is it possible to go out of state to a dr that would be more likely to perscribe Marinol like a doctor that perscribes medical mj and maybe sympathetic to my situation.

Hi

Welcome to 420 Magazine :welcome:

I understand Representative Kay Meiners filed a medical marijuana bill just a week ago.

I hope Missouri joins the enlightened states and that you can get the help you need with less problem

Yes I am vary well insured actually double insured I even called my insurance company to check cost of prescription and with being double insured it would actually be cheaper than all the other co-pays I have now like Ropinirole, lexapro and Neurontin and be a lot easier on my liver.

Back
Top Bottom