Hi all glad to be here

Conbob

Probably old question,but curious to know when to put plant into 12/12. I put mine on at 20 in. But is there a way to know when. Is it how long been growing,or the way it looks. Thought I read the sooner you put on 12/12 the plant would not be as tall? Just curious as to my 1st grow. Plant looks real good right now.

Welcome, Conbob. You've tapped in to the best source of info on cannibas on the net. Also being a newb, I have no first hand experience so won't offer a possibly wrong answer. I do know there are a lot of variables you'll need to share before dependable help can be given; strain, age, environment, auto or pheno? Might try posting in the frequently asked question subforum. Lot of our attentive gurus often troll there. Again, welcome & good luck.

Conbob!

Welcome to 420! I hope you find everything you've been looking for.

The time to switch a plant over to 12/12 is completely up to the grower. I have switched some over at 8 inches tall, I've switched over when 3 feet tall. But the general rule I follow, for feminized seeds is about 12 inches. At 12 inches the plant will finish somewhere is and around the 3 to 4 foot tall mark. Now of course, like Buc said it's dependent on strain, environment Yada yada.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. That's what we're here for!

With love,

Back
Top Bottom