Hi all just a quick question, where would I post a topic?

Digipro

420 Member
I am new here and looking at the topics i cannot decide where my question on a topic would be best asked.

i am wanting to know about making my own fertilizer solution for both soil and hydroponics, i have been reading about different ways of producing nutrients and microbes and wanted to ask a question that is quite technical about aerobic fermentation and anaerobic fermentation of organic material to produce water based nutrient solutions or water solubale nutrients in order to grow hydroponics with home made fertilizers .

could anyone direct me to the right forum on here to ask such a question ?

thanks

thanks happyhazmat88 and azimuth i will head over to the grow room and post a tpoic and see what knowledge there is to be found as it can be expensive sourcing liquid nutrients and then including all micronutrients and everything natural soul would provide for a more organic grow with all 90 elements that make up soil in there to boot. :)

thanks

i am wanting to know about making my own fertilizer solution for both soil and hydroponics, i have been reading about different ways of producing nutrients and microbes and wanted to ask a question that is quite technical about aerobic fermentation and anaerobic fermentation of organic material to produce water based nutrient solutions or water solubale nutrients in order to grow hydroponics with home made fertilizers .

could anyone direct me to the right forum on here to ask such a question ?

Back
Top Bottom