Hi all

Re: Hi all.

:welcome: GringoStarr to the number 1 site on the web for cannabis awareness!
Hope all is well in your world.
If you intend to grow, I recommend starting a grow journal so our most experienced growers can find and assist you! Here are some links that may be of assistance to you:

Frequently Asked Questions
How to Grow Marijuana, Everything You Need to Know!
How to Resize, Upload, & Post Photos

There are other links below in my signature that you may also find useful.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
We are truly grateful that you have joined us!

Greenest Regards,

:green_heart: :Namaste:
Beateo

First post here. I'm a middle-age hippie dad, been medicating on the regular since I was a teenager and only last year took the leap into growing autos. I'm in the middle of my second run now. I've already learned plenty in the threads hereabouts and look forward to continuing the journey. Nice to "meet" you all.

GringoStarr, Great to see you posted that exactly where you should have! :) I have 2 questions... what is your ph and how much N are they getting now?
:Namaste:

Hm. I'm probably going to take a beating for this but I don't usually check runoff. Bottom watering the way I've been doing it there isn't any to test, but testing runoff has also given me confusing readings in the past. I just pH everything going in to 5.8, which is textbook for coco. Sometimes I let it drift +/- .01, but usually it's 5.8. Like I mention in the other thread I just did a big flush yesterday, after no flushing and only bottom watering for weeks. So, knock on wood, maybe that will help.

4 weeks into flower, I've been cutting N back a little. My full strength feedings have 4-5ml/gal of GH Micro and 5ml of CaMag. I think that's all the N- everything else right now is a PK boost.

Hey thanks Dan, nice to meet another "under the stairs" grower! Wait til you see my pics, my space is very similar.

It's tight or sure! Looking forward to seeing your journal! I am using LA's Fluxing method, which should keep her nice short but bushy. Time will tell...

Back
Top Bottom