The Monster Under The Stairs

GringoStarr

Well, um, not exactly a monster yet, but hopefully soon!

Short Stuff Super Stinky, 8 days from seed. In 60/40 coco, 24/0 lighting. In another week she'll go under a Mars II 700 and we'll see what happens. These can go for 120+ days and get pretty freakin' big from what I understand.

ss113.JPG

ss241.JPG

Unfortunately, my camera has an "auto" setting, but not a "super auto" setting. :laughtwo:

Wow, has it really been a week already?

Welp, I've read these super autos can stick around for awhile, so I let my 3-year-old delegate the process of naming her. So now her name is Cookie. I tried explaining to him that it's a potentially misleading name because it's shared by another strain, but the subtleties of my argument were lost on him.

Around the middle of the week I stuck her in the corner of my LED room, so she's getting a night too, and she'll stay at 20/4 for the rest of the grow. Around midweek I bottom-watered with (from memory) 5ml Micro, 5ml Bloom, 5ml CalMag, 2ml RapidStart, and a few drops of Super Thrive. She really seems to be making herself at home in the pot with some nice new node growth, but I wonder if she looks a little pale (?). I'm considering a heavier dose of Micro this coming week.

Here she is, now 15 days from seed. Let me know what you think and have a great week!

ss211.JPG

ss221.JPG

ss231.JPG

Today Cookie is 29 days from seed. I gave her a big flush about 4 days ago, just to make sure pH was on track and guard against buildup. Today I went to take these pictures and the pot was light already, so she's growin', growin'. On her ninth node set but still no sexy pistils, though I am expecting to see 'em in the next week or so. This particular strain doesn't show sex until 4 or 5 weeks in, from all accounts. A few of these pics are in my under-the-stairs spot. I have two partially-harvested grannies down there on the outskirts, so methinks I'm going to have to get my ass in gear soon and pull 'em down to make room for the Cookie monster.

Also that one burnt tip got zapped by a cfl about a week ago.

ss411.JPG

ss421.JPG

ss431.JPG

ss441.JPG

Thanks, hope everyone here is well.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Welp, just to provide some closure, she's down. I cut her top buds around day 125 and the rest about a week later.

I got about 2.5 solid oz of buds and about 1.5 oz of very labor intensive popcorn. All in all not the most rewarding grow experience for the time and effort, but better than nothing. Not much of a smell to it, contrary to the name, and potency is roughly average.

Currently, I've got 2 Dinafem Sour Diesels doing very well, so it's onwards and upwards from here. :)
Thanks for letting me share! And sorry for the pic formatting thing, I will use your uploader in th future.

Back
Top Bottom