Superlemon Haze - Drip Irrigation - HID - 2011

I like the one without the enclosed shade more, the enclosed one seems to shield light more than i want it to. I'll have to check on the brand next time i'm at the shop.

What's this i hear your perpetual got ripped off? i looked in your thread and couldn't seem to find info on what happened. It's tragic, if it happened. thanks for checking in. best of luck

Hey Thanks......That is just what I needed to know. :smokin:

Yep! Was ripped off! Pretty scary for this old fart! I'm in doors now. Look in the ripped off journal below...It's still going even though it's closed. :grinjoint:

that's weak man. I hope karma gets them. Take solace in the fact that jackers end up spending their adult years in prison or on crack. Your plants are the ABSOLUTE best thing they have going for them. I assure you.

best of luck man. I hope the days get better.

I'll post some pics of what's written on the shade boxes. I just bought a new one today.

Got some new goodies today. A CAN 100 charcoal filter, to the tune of 390 bucks. and a new air-cooled 8" light shade. for 160

pics of the hefty filter getting installed, and pics of me slapping together the shade for my OMM

NEW SHADE
Shade_1_.jpg
Shade_2_.jpg
Shade_3_.jpg
Shade_4_.jpg
Shade_5_.jpg

Here's a quick update on the new vegging plants. at week 1.5 they have all been topped. including the new mothers
VEG_week_1_1_1.jpg
VEG_week_1_2_1.jpg
VEG_week_1_3_1.jpg

I decided it would be easiest to cut a hole in my grow room wall and install the CAN that way

Installing_CAN_100_1_.jpg

The old fan mounting had to go. WAYYYYY too much vibration through the rest of the house
Installing_CAN_100_2_.jpg

Installing_CAN_100_7_.jpg

Here's the can, and the fan getting mounted on it. MAn I LOVE aluminium tape.
Installing_CAN_100_3_.jpg
Installing_CAN_100_4_.jpg
Installing_CAN_100_6_.jpg
Installing_CAN_100_5_.jpg
Installing_CAN_100_9_.jpg
Installing_CAN_100_8_.jpg

This is where i need to extend my table a but to accommodate the filter
Installing_CAN_100_11_.jpg

So measure and cut
Installing_CAN_100_12_.jpg

Finished product
Installing_CAN_100_13_.jpg

slap it in and secure it
Installing_CAN_100_14_.jpg

add a leg for support. that CAN is like 200 pounds
Installing_CAN_100_15_.jpg

And finally, slap in the filter/fan combo, and close the hole
Installing_CAN_100_16_.jpg

Installing_CAN_100_10_1.jpg

Installing_CAN_100_17_.jpg

View from inside
Installing_CAN_100_18_.jpg
Installing_CAN_100_19_.jpg

what the hell. there used to be more posts on here.
oh well.

so anyway, some of my outside plants are starting to grow past my lights. i raised the lights up to accomidate for this, but now my lights are as much as a foot and a half away from some lower plants. I'm considering tying down. but i'm also hoping the lights farther away will cause the farther ones to stretch closer to the lights.
anyone got ideas? should i keep em up? or tie down. the branches are at the perfect point now where if i tie them down it won't stress the stalks, but it will put my canopy at one height. if i wait any longer it might not bend over as far as i want it to.

anyone?

what the hell. there used to be more posts on here.
oh well.

so anyway, some of my outside plants are starting to grow past my lights. i raised the lights up to accomidate for this, but now my lights are as much as a foot and a half away from some lower plants. I'm considering tying down. but i'm also hoping the lights farther away will cause the farther ones to stretch closer to the lights.
anyone got ideas? should i keep em up? or tie down. the branches are at the perfect point now where if i tie them down it won't stress the stalks, but it will put my canopy at one height. if i wait any longer it might not bend over as far as i want it to.

anyone?

Hi Buddy :yummy:

Yep, I was one of the posts that disappeared. Just
me praising you on the work you been doing. But, I'm sure you don't care about that.:ganjamon: No joke really good DIY work.
I would bend them now while you have a chance. All at the same height would be better for lighting. Your place really looks good! Nice, nice plants. :Rasta:

yeah i tied them all down. in a day the ends have all turned up to the light. and i might need to pull them down a bit farther now, but we'll see. It let me bring my lights down a half a foot.
I also sprayed the room down with a light pesticide to kill off or thwart the growth of whatever pests i have

no. i was always able to see spider mites move. this creature doesn't move. and it doesn't squish as easily as spider mites. also only found on stems, no under leaf activity.

my mites came in with clones. and tthey have since been purged. new strain is seed grown

Have you checked the Problems, Pest, Disease Control section under Grow Room tab.

Terrible news though. The old girl has taken a turn for the worse. about 3-5 days ago she was drying up. her roots had grown to block the flow of water from the drip line, I added a second drip to her on the other side of the net pot, but i had to spear her roots a bit to do it. she recovered from the droop after a night, but today i noticed all of her lower branches were yellow and dead on the fan leaves.
So i tied her longest branch up to help her out, and i pruned all the dead or dying growth from her bottom, including the branches lower down that weren't getting light. so we'll se how she goes. I'm worried her root damage has affected the firl. but the tops are mostly still healthy, the branch i tied up is reaching for the light now in its new position, so i shall cross my fingers... i guess. it's suck to take her down, but if here roots die and start to rot they can contaminate my shit..... i think. anyone please correct me if i'm wrong. I just assume the rot would spread...

other than that. i tied down a shit load of branches last week or so. today i cut a few strings to let things balance back out. nbow that the canopy is all fucked up it doesn't really matter. the mother will never grow as tall as the rest, so I'm shit out of luck

Good luck with her my friend. Maybe someone can tell you what to do about the rot. I do think your right, and it may screw up the other roots.
Looking at those pictures, one plant down, would not hurt too much. Again good luck with her.
:)

oh my that looks sweet. i got my first trichome explosion today, i had to rub down a leaf and smell my finger. lol this plant smells so nice. i can't explain it. like a fruity pine-sol smell or something. it's nice...

But the old girl is dying. I'm gonna post some pics so you guys can maybe help me diagnose her problem. it looks like overwatering, when you look at the leaves, but the stems are drooping like its too dry...... maybe its just dying. the roots still look healthy. overwatering is possible cause i added a second drip to her.....

Dying_Mother_1_.JPG
Dying_Mother_2_.jpg
Dying_Mother_3_.jpg
Dying_Mother_4_.jpg
Dying_Mother_5_.jpg

Upon thinking it out a bit, i removed the first drip line (the one that was causing water to pool above the roots) cause i realized that that might be what was fucking it up. rotting the trunk.

I'm hopeful now. it might survive. I'll have to see, hope it isn't too far gone. i trimmed alot of dead yellow from her under bushage

Back
Top Bottom