Baxterwolfe's 2016 Multi-Strain Mixtape

Hey everyone Ive been super busy lately with work, family and all the ladies I am running this year. Finally have all the outdoor girls out and they are just eating up the sunshine. The tent is basically full now with 6 autos and 3 photo girls and a small clone for a friend. The autos Im running right now are 2 x Himalaya Orange Diesel, Colorado Cookies, Dreamberry, Hijack and Northern Lights. The 3 photos girls are Deathstar, Papaya and Tangerine Dream. I am going to be grabbing a MarsII 900w LED once the autos start to flower so hopefully that will mean even more dense buds per plant. Ill post some pics of the tent and the Papaya and Deathstar below.

20160520_160316.jpg

Papaya
20160518_173433.jpg

Deathstar
20160518_173451.jpg

:nomo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Ur mostly active on autoflower network i see. ur very active on there making ur own led,s.but think its a bit cheeky then popping back on here to enter comps to then use the lights u win as parts to make lights.abit shady mate to be fair;)

Everything I have posted for comps has been grown to finish on 420 forum except Pineapple Punch that I entered last month but was mentioned and photos posted in others journals. So how is that unfair? And I am trying something new with 1 damn mars 300 because its not up to what I want it to do so Im trying a new DIY route that has been proven to produce better bud than most mid to high end leds for a fraction of the price. I bought all of my LED that I am converting and if I did enter the plant of the month for said LED I wouldnt convert it id use the damn thing. I have only been entering nug of the month so no light in that one just a chance at some seeds to be able to try out new breeders and strains.

Back
Top Bottom