JM26 Presents CKS AutoFem Train Wreck: The First Adventure

The rest of Bertha came down tonight! Bud on the far right has been drying a week tomorrow.

420-magazine-mobile13012689.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1255793698.jpg

EDIT: broke her down a little.

420-magazine-mobile235188942.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

So I'm not sure how much bud this actually was, since it had only been drying a couple days and was still quite wet, but when I weighed it, it was 37 grams. It filled this tube up about halfway when loosely packed by gravity. It's probably better to wait for the buds to cure before doing this, but I'll test it myself and find out first hand :)

420-magazine-mobile585974766.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1272891158.jpg

I normally don't mess with concentrates, but no doubt I'm going to now. Wow. We. I took one tiny little dab and I'm stufjdjd djsjrjf ajendddddddddd

How was my pull? Any tips for the future?

Final post for those wondering...

It's hard to say exactly what I yielded, bc I took what weighed 45 grams after two days of drying to make BHO, then not a lot, but probably something between 1-3 grams of the popcorn buds were tossed into the trim, which I made butter with. That said, I've walked away with 73 grams dried.

My dry/cure process definitely needs improvements. I slowly dried at roughly 60/60 temp/rh for 9-13 days. By the time I tossed it into my cvaults, it still wouldn't snap of the stem, but it would bend/peel. For whatever reason though, the buds took on that cut grass smell. The smell faded, never fully recovering though, until you grind it up - then it smells very dank. Little bummed here, but it gives me something else to work on, which is great.

The smoke is nice and smooth, which I'm thankful for after that cut grass scent. Subtle sweetness in the flavor profile. One hit and I'm medicated. One little dab and I would nearly blackout the first few goes haha. Nice heady high. Very pleased with my journeys beginning stretch. Can't wait to see what the future holds!

Peace and pot! Cheers.

...stick a fork in it!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom