SoG Hydro Wilma 10 pot system-G13 Haze and Delahaze

thnx ..getting good and fat now ^^ ,and the lower leafs started to fall off now as a reaction to the lower doses of grow formula,and they drink more so the nutrient solution rises day by day so i gotta watch the levels,up on 1.6-1.7 in EC last night so i gave'em 20 Liters of tap water to adjust a little and now we are down on 1.3 but i think i'll adjust it down even more,to about 1.0 and see how they react,read that too much of the good nutrients will make'em slow down and i don't want that to happen..a few more weeks now and it's flushing time,just hope the final phase from advanced nutrients comes so i can flush'em,don't like flushing with only water,ofcourse the last 3-4 days they'll get only water

now we have come to week 8 in the flowering room here,and they are getting fat and nice
rsz_2dscf5826.jpg

above here we have a nice top of a delahaze

rsz_1dscf5832.jpg

and above here we can see the G13 Haze are getting there too,not as vigorous as the delahaze but it seem more potent,darker and more trichom covered

rsz_3dscf5817.jpg

oh she looks so lovly in the sun this Delahaze :ganjamon:

rsz_dscf5814.jpg

and these leafs i found on one of the lower parts of a G13 Haze,got ripped off when i was crawling around on my bloom room floor

rsz_dscf5818.jpg

yes,it's a Delahaze,love those girls

rsz_dscf5824.jpg

a G13Haze top,the biggest one ,looks smaller than it is,cant wait to take a pic of this one when it's harvesting time,so we can get a pic of the whole thing

rsz_dscf5825.jpg

another Delahaze top,ordered some more Delahaze seeds today,why?,look at'em! :ganjamon:

rsz_dscf5831.jpg

this is mostly one Delahaze(the most branchy one )

rsz_dscf5835.jpg

and we got one more pic here of a G13 Haze top(not growing as i tought but it will be a little weight)

rsz_dscf5841.jpg

ohh those Delahaze girls make me soooo proud(i tought i had 3 delahaze's but infact i got only 2,been hitting the bong a little too much the last 3 months,cant keep track of my plants :ganjamon:)

rsz_dscf5851.jpg

oh i love the sight of this

rsz_dscf5853.jpg

this G13Haze looks a bit finnished but the rest of the plant is still white,and the trichoms are not milky or amber so i'll wait and wait

rsz_dscf5860.jpg

my mouth runs over with water these days,yum yum :Rasta:

got some Overdrive bloom stimulator from Advance Nutrients,looks like the plants are putting on weight a little faster now,and i'm running like crazy now,they drink more than they eat,so i gotta watch the nutes level,don't want to give'em too much of the goods

can't wait to harvest now so i can go for my next garden,ordered some :Honey Bee 5 seeds ,Opium 5 seeds and 5 more of the Delahaze today ,..marijuana is the best medication there is!

can't wait to harvest now so i can go for my next garden,ordered some :Honey Bee 5 seeds ,Opium 5 seeds and 5 more of the Delahaze today ,..marijuana is the best medication there is!

True dat. Dude, those plants look awesome. Delahaze is def a strain i gotta remember for myself in the future. If you have a top cola that is good and amber all over, take it off and start to dry it. Let the good light get to lower buds. How far from overall harvest do you think you are? When do you wanna start the flush?

True dat. Dude, those plants look awesome. Delahaze is def a strain i gotta remember for myself in the future. If you have a top cola that is good and amber all over, take it off and start to dry it. Let the good light get to lower buds. How far from overall harvest do you think you are? When do you wanna start the flush?

thnx CharlieMopps,first one so far that look this good of all my crops,we fail and learn so we can get the connoisseur garden we lust for

i'm about 2-3 weeks from overall harvest,the delahaze is ready in about 9 weeks from 12/12,but i'll go for one week extra to let it ripen real good,and the G13 Haze is ready in about 10-11 weeks from 12/12 ,but the G13 Haze is the one looking most amber of the two strains so far, by the way is it good for the plant to chop of a branch and let the rest stay as it is for further blooming and ripening?will it continue to produce in a good way or will it take damage?
(lol ,the anxiety call's when you say cut off the branch,i'm one of those who will chop off heads if i see a human finger tuch my unfinished plants :rollit:)

As far as i knew, it was the only good way to harvest. If you chop the whole plant the top gets overdone and the bottoms never get any cloud or amber. I've seen many people do it, so no it doesn't screw with the rest of the plant. Can somebody else lend a hand on this?

As far as i knew, it was the only good way to harvest. If you chop the whole plant the top gets overdone and the bottoms never get any cloud or amber. I've seen many people do it, so no it doesn't screw with the rest of the plant. Can somebody else lend a hand on this?

That's how i do it and just about everyone i know does it. No damage to the rest of the plant as long as you don't hurt the rest of the plant (no brainer) and all of the buds can be picked at peak potency. Like you said, taking it all at once often ends with unevenly ripened buds that are often times too ripe or not ripe enough and opening up space in the plant by cutting off top colas makes a big difference with the lower buds because they get alot more light.
You'd have to have a really sensitive/unhealthy plant for this method of harvesting to fuck things up.

Dude, you mentioned buying more delahaze seeds... why don't you just clone?
And do you have the genotype info on that?

Such a nice looking grow. How did u conclude this?

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to completed journals.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

wow, this is a really nice grow. I sure wish there was some kind of resolution on this. Was this SOG? I'm also curious about your thoughts on the nutrients you used - was there anything you really liked or didn't like about that combination?

I think my next grow is going to be a SOG and I'm planning to use many of the same nutrients you did (mainly the advanced nutrients ones) and I'm trying to do some homework before I get started.

Any advice on nutrients with sog?

Back
Top Bottom