Jae's - Green Crack - 144x5 LED - 1st Grow

The last two plants i harvested are in cure and smelling fantastic

60grams in one jar, 43 in the other minus 14g i gave to a friend.. He has some purple kush going so did a little trade
20160715_093118.jpg

Jar 1: the buds dont have a smell on the outside but if i bust one open its a strong smell... Now my question is will that smell come through to the outside of the bud with a longer cure or will it always be like that.. Might of over dryed at first but not sure didnt get a hygrometer till later on

nice work. some buds don't smell much in the jar. If its really dry that can reduce the smell. Also, your nose/brain might just be getting used to it. Get someone with some fresh nostrils to smell it and see what they think.

5 jars are at a stable 62% rh with the boveda packs in them and have a heavy smell... think i got this cure process figured out :cheer: these humidity packs really work well

if anyone that has used these humidity packs and can add some info with this curing process would be helpful.. how long should i be leaving it at 62% or should i be continue burping the jars to bring the R.H down to around 57-60% then no burping?? any info is good info in my eyes so feel free to share any knowledge you may have

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom