Jae's - Green Crack - 144x5 LED - 1st Grow

I notice on your calendar that you have two harvest dates. Is this because you have plants that matured faster than others?

Two of my plants are ready to flip any day now, while the other two are much smaller and call for a longer veg so I'll probably have two separate harvest dates as well. I really stressed the latter two and I'm surprised they're even still alive. Jae, gotta say Bubba Kush has made a turn for the better. Really impressed by the Bubba Kush strain I received from Crop King. Can't believe they're still kicking. I would do Bubba again and most likely better the second time around. Of course lots of more work to do.

yes some of mine matured quicker than others. "just like a child they all grow different".. i switched 12/12 lighting scedule to all of them at the same time only way you would be able to veg other ones you want to get bigger is if you have different grow rooms, cant veg and flower in the same room, but pretty sure you know that... just checkin
also glad to see everythings going good with yours and that bubba kush stopped being a brat and was nice to you..
my next one think im going with green crack agian and some white widow... then after that gonna jump up to the bubba and purple kush

received_10153582833131821.jpeg

Beautifull garden :thumb:

Getting closer to harvest ,looking at trichomes, 2 more weeks? maybe.

:passitleft:

after you flush how long does it usually take to see signs that you did it properly?
:hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm::hmmmm:
I tested the run off of the 1 plant I flushed and it was at 240ppm. I used 8Gal. tap water thats is at 160ppm with 5ml FloraKleen with every gallon
wanted to use another 1Gal. to get the ppm closer to the same as going in but ran outta water

also thinking of flushing the plants that are gonna be growing for longer beacause i can tell without even testing the run off there is build up of nutes since i have never flushed properly before and i wanna hit em hard with some koolbloom before there final flush
IF ITS A BAD IDEA SOMEONE PLEASE LET ME KNOW THANKS
or is it to late for that?

example:
Flush then high nute feeding then plain ph'd water till harvest

Anyone know first hand if the 24-48 hours of darkness before harvest works or is it just another myth.. if anyone has pics of before and after or experience doing this and can share would greatly appreciate it

It really does work but stress the by cutting every fan leaf of before you put them into darkness and if you can drop the temps a bit as well.By stressing them late into flower they throw out extra resin as a last ditch effort to catch pollen.I done it last year to a ak47 which had very little crystals on it and after the 48 it was shining

It really does work but stress the by cutting every fan leaf of before you put them into darkness and if you can drop the temps a bit as well.By stressing them late into flower they throw out extra resin as a last ditch effort to catch pollen.I done it last year to a ak47 which had very little crystals on it and after the 48 it was shining
I might try this.
Anyone think its a bad idea.

THE GREEN RACER.

I might try this.
Anyone think its a bad idea.

THE GREEN RACER.

alot of growers from what im reading do this and get great results.. a couple people saying it doesnt do much and others nothing at all but could just be there strain but either way haven't heard anyone say they messed up there harvest because of it so i think I'm gonna do it

cleared out some of the old nute build up with 7Gal. ph'd water then topped it off with:
2.0ml HydroGuard
2.5ml Cal/Mag
1/4 tsp KoolBlool (powder)

going to feed for another week then plain water till harvest

IMG1613.jpg
IMG1616.jpg
IMG1612.jpg
IMG1611.jpg
IMG1610.jpg

looking great, and even more impressive seeing as it's a first grow, but i can't help but think that if you didn't defol as much the buds would be bigger

If you have multiple plants leave one to finish under the light and the others get 48hrs darkness. Then compare them after to see if there is a difference. Peace!!

If you have multiple plants leave one to finish under the light and the others get 48hrs darkness. Then compare them after to see if there is a difference. Peace!!

wanted to do it to all of them if it worked but you know what they say " want something done properly gotta do it yourself"
will give it a try and take pics to compare

Back
Top Bottom