A-Train's Advanced Autoflower Feed Schedlue

Hello Atrain, Long time!!! i mange to get two girls going, one is 30 days entering pre flower and the other is 12 days (stunted). My questions are simple this time:

1.- The one that is 30 days old, if i have some defienciencys on some of the leaves (yellow dots mostly) i know you use two days of normal water and then you back the nutes down, but i have a product from AN thats call REVIVE, can i use this product in a mix with water and feed it to the girl or should i use foliar (all of this is if you think this product could work ofcourse)??

the second question is if the other girl that is 12 days old still looks like if it is 5 days old, what is going on. I use air pots and soiless mix with perlite and i water daily 0.1 liters since day 1. Is like she grew till she was about 5 to six days old and stopped growing for some reason.

Day 1 to day 10 = plain water bubbled 24 hrs

Day 10 to day 15 = .5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
1ml/L - Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 15 to day 20 = 1ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom
/ Vodoo Juice / Piranha / B52

Day 20 to day 30 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - B52 /Rhino Skin / Cal- Mag / Sensizyme / Bud Candy

Day 30 to day 35 = 1.5ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha / Rhino Skin / Bud Candy

Day 35 to day 40 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 40 to day 45 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Big Bud 1ml/L - B52 / Sensizyme / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy

Day 45 to day 60 = 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom / Overdrive / Bud Candy / Cal-Mag 1ml/L - B52

Day 60 = full pot flush with hose 5 min...

Day 63 to finish = plain water

This is what I'm currently running

Very nice system, I was looking into AN but I not ready to invest quite yet. Nice system though.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom