Superlemon Haze - Drip Irrigation - HID - 2011

Have to harvest prematurely, the next batch needs the flower room, they are wayyyy more important. (and my clones need their VEG room back) and i dont have my second flower room up yet. so I topped the upper foot. and lowered the lights. The Trichs were all cloudy, the odd amber one here and there. so I'm ok with the premature start. by the time i harvest the rest they will be more mature anyway. Hate to do it this way, but it is unavoidable. they are stressed to death anyway. one is even dying

Pics
Week_8_1_.jpg
Week_8_5_.jpg
Week_8_2_.jpg
Week_8_6_.jpg
Week_8_7_.jpg
Week_8_8_.jpg
Week_8_9_.jpg

Trimming_4_1.jpg
Trimming_5_.jpg
Trimming_8_.jpg
Trimming_6_1.jpg
Trimming_1_1.jpg
Trimming_2_1.jpg
Trimming_9_.jpg
Trimming_10_.jpg

Here's the girls with the lights lowered

After_Topping_2_1.jpg
After_Topping_1_.jpg
After_Topping_4_1.jpg

Drying Tops
Drying_1_.jpg
Drying_2_2.jpg
Drying_3_1.jpg
Drying_4_1.jpg

I've got a 4" air inlet taking in ambient air for now, as well as the crack at the bottom of the closet. as they start to dry i will be closing off the air until only the crack at the bottom remains,. then mason jars

no just stinky shake that needs to dry out. I only harvested the tops. the middle and lowers still need to harvested. i'll do the middle in a few days, and the lowers in a week

and yeah i cant wait to see what happens to the next batch. they're at week 3 or 4 now. waiting to move into the room. and looking green and healthy. now that i know what the problem was they should be great!

too few man. too few. they were at day 59 when i harvested the upper foot.

i harvested another foot or so today. it always surprises me how quick the lower buds mature more when you remove their upper friends.
But still about 25% of the buds i harvested today are barely gonna be 1cm buds when they cure.

the lowest foot may just end up going to oil, cause i need the space for the 6 foot SLH monsters flowering in my VEG room.

It took me an hour or so to trim the tops, and about 3 hours today to do the middles. Lol my hand didn't even cramp up this time.

I've been smoking some buds i quick dried. and it is amazing. best smoke i've ever tasted. leaves a citrus aftertaste in your mouth so bad it makes you wonder what you just ate.

I can't imagine what it would be like if i let all the heads turn amber. I like my smoke more uplifting, so cloudy is best for me. But the next batch is gonna stay healthy enough to make it to 10 weeks for sure.

Man i got the old ones out of there today, cleaned up the room. broke a fan. and transplanted all of the plants into the flower room.

Unfortunately, they haven't had a fan for the last 6 weeks, and they were supporting each other. now they're all flopping over :( gotta get ribbon.

yeah. they look much better this time around. skinny branches aside. already looks to be double the yeild.

OH to conclude the journal.

I only got a bit better than 13OZ off of the 5 plants that survived.

the next batch is still green, and a week away from when i harvested the last ones.
but this time, they have 3 weeks left. and growing strong

so i net 1.5p off the next cycle. up a significant amount from 13 zips.

gotta change strains or try my hand at Co2.
I wanna see 2 p at least off each flower room.

will Co2 get me another 8 zips off 9 plants in a 6x6x8 room? thats what 30% increase or something, right? is that possible?

I know this grow is a bit in the past but I love reading anything I can find. SOooo sorry to hear about your mother plant. I would have loved to see her harvested. This might be a dumb question. And I don't mean to bring up bad memories. But did you consider moving her elsewhere where she could get the extra attention she needed? Or was her root structure too large to even consider it?

Drun

Wow that looks like it gonna be a sweet smoke. Too bad u had to do a premie harvest. Nontheless Good Job.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom