Hi Everyone

KayMarie

Hello Im new to this website and i wanted to come here and introduce myself.i live in northern cali with my boyfriend and my pit bull puppy :) i smoke everyday,it helps me to calm down and just to chill out.sometimes i forget (or maybe im just high all the time) that other people dont always accept marijuana and ill start talking about it in a convo and get The Look and the subtle walk away haha before i started smoking (around age 15) i thought it was so bad like the really bad drugs but i just didnt know alot about weed.now i dont know what id do without it hahahahajoints are my fav thing to smoke.i have the most heavy duty pipe because i broke all my others ones...and all the ones my boyfriend had,im kinda clumsy :) message me if you want

:rollit:

High and welcome to the 420 community!

Peace and happiness:rollit:

you can brake my bowl anytime LOL ....just kidding. You guys keep the the faith and love each other man....... glad to have you both.....welcome !!!! this is the place to be if you smoke gods good bud. :hippy:
LETS SMOKE...THIS ONES ON ME.... :passitleft:

everyone seems really nice :) && yea he was pissed i still hear about it and that was months ago hahahaha

Hey what kind of pit bull. :grinjoint:I have a Brendal female.:roorrip:

Stay high ;) til you die!

Back
Top Bottom