high everyone,new here

diggler35007

just following instructions and introducing myself.i am diggler. i would like to thank all the members for their most valuable information. have been reading and absorbing for a couple of weeks now. 1st timer here still have questions. cant type fast or spell right so please bear with me. :thanks:

hey narcy.................................... na jus kiddin hows it goin

thanks for the reply rasta2. just kidding about the unwellcome comment.

this site is the best.i wish i had more hands, i would give it 4 thumbs up.

Welcome to 420 we will see u around and don't worrie about spelling most of can't either puff puff pass

thanks for the welcome soniq420,bigman151,and user.this site rocks out with its .....

thanks big dog, been so busy chekin out the rest of the site, forgot about the introduce yourself section.

also forgot to tell a little something about myself.one week away from first attemted indoor harvest.will be very small but a first for me.have tried out doors but some little critter was very hungry each time. i live in a non-medical state where the business is booming for some reason.thats why i havent posted any pics or a journal.have been toking for years .20 plus years. not very much lately.hard to find anything other than brickweed for years now.good only comes around one time a year and is very limited. thats what made me go indoors and take a shot at it. i got lucky with one out of four plants .one male-had to go,one-would not flower-had to go,one-put outdoors-still alive but thats it,one-showed flowers and kept her alive-did the best i could. now one will reward me with the feeling i've done something .cant believe she survived .a whole lot of trial and error,but all for the best.got alot of time on my hands,thats why i went on so long.

Back
Top Bottom