Hi from Europe

b0rab0ra

I just want to say that this an amazing forum, full of knowledge and helpful participants. Probably the best Cannabis forums I have seen on the internet from different countries.

Keep up the good work
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

I just want to say that this an amazing forum, full of knowledge and helpful participants. Probably the best Cannabis forums I have seen on the internet from different countries.

Keep up the good work
:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Hi b0rab0ra, You have noticed along with many others. :thanks:
:welcome: to the best 420 site on the net. 420Magazine!
420 has been creating cannabis/hemp awareness to end the unjust prohibition.
This plant was a gift to us for what ails us. A comfort from God if you will.
:thanks: for joining us. :welldone:
I hope to see you making yourself at home here.
:peace:

Hey there b0rab0ra:welcome:to 420Mag!! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and information worldwide. :thanks: for the compliments on the site and our family here we strive for excellence and I will tell Rob of your happiness on the site. Please if we can be of any assistance whatsoever do not hesitate to ask. As I ponted out earlier ALL our 420Mag Family are here helping each other everyday.

Hi CocoJoe, PitViper and Wingman.
I must say this is probably the best cannabis forum I have come across and probably the forum with the friendlist people on the planet:welldone:
I already feel part of the family!!!!!
PitViper, depends on the clown, lol

Keep up the good work, the good growing and the good smoking :ganjamon:

Welcome b0rab0ra, I think we all feel the same way. That's why we're here. We love the friendly, caring, sharing, attitudes the folks on this site display. We are looking forward to hearing more from you.

Thanks Doobie, I've been on this site for only a couple of days and feel so connected to it!!!!
I don't know much about Marijuana growing (learning a lot here) but I know about finance so I'm doing some financial analysis that I will try to share with you all shortly. Hopefully help in making everybodys operations more profitable.

:bong:

Back
Top Bottom