Hi from Ohio!

endmile

Hey everyone! Just joined the forums. Not a grower, but been a smoker for 20 years now. Just moved to Dayton OH recently and I'm lookin for fellow smokers. I travel a bit too, so always lookin for new 420 friends around the country. Going to be in Tempe AZ next month if anyone wants to hang. Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

:welcome: to :420: endmile. We are glad that you are here. We are dedicated to spreading the word about cannabis and hemp to the world. New Member Start Links has some great links that you may want to look at. If you have questions then Frequently Asked Questions is the place to look for answers or to ask questions. Perhaps you will find Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews interesting. Look around and have fun. :peace:

:welcome: endmile :thumb: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I got people in Ohio:high-five:, never seen so much cornfield in my life!

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom