Hi from Texas

Tx420fan

I found this forum searching a grow topic and it looks like a great place to learn and share info. I'm from Houston and have smoked on and off since the '70's, but just recently started growing. My first grow was from bag seed and the plants were healthty and full, but the plants were all male. IK, bummer. I bought some seed online and just started my first "real" grow a couple weeks ago. Texas is behind the curve for legalization but I'm hoping that changes in the future. I look forward to making new friends and contributing to the forum!

I found this forum searching a grow topic and it looks like a great place to learn and share info. I'm from Houston and have smoked on and off since the '70's, but just recently started growing. My first grow was from bag seed and the plants were healthty and full, but the plants were all male. IK, bummer. I bought some seed online and just started my first "real" grow a couple weeks ago. Texas is behind the curve for legalization but I'm hoping that changes in the future. I look forward to making new friends and contributing to the forum!

Welcome to :420:! Let me just say that you were spot on when you said: "...it looks like a great place to learn and share info." The people here are wonderful, not because they chat about everything under the sun and not because they grow, and not because they have a wealth of experience, but because as a whole we are all these things. I love this place and its people. We are always happy to welcome a new person into our green adventures.

Its too bad your "girls" turned out to be fellas, but at least you know how healthy and beautiful your real girls will be. :) I have terrible luck with bagseeds, having said that, I have 3 of them growing right now. They are just coming up on 2 weeks old, too. haha

Anyway, jump right in and have fun! :blushsmile:

Back
Top Bottom