Hi from western WA

ggoongreen

Hi everyone,
Experienced user since the '70's but fairly new at growing. I'm a medical user, initially back issues and muscle spasms but I also use it for stress relief and a number of other things depending on the time of day and what I'm after. I love Cinex for its focus power, stress and pain relief. A lot of other sativas just have too much head high for working. The "blue berry" strains have always spoken to me but I understand Blueberry is in many of our strains. Currently I'm running 2 Lumini 600 watt LED fixtures. I didn't get my tent set up for the first round: (1) gorilla glue #4 and (2) Tangie that were from random seeds found in good flower. They all turned out female. One of the Tangie's acted more like a sativa in growth/flower and the buzz is a little different between the two..
I used KIS "water only soil w/biochar" and really liked the ease of use and quality of the final product however I don't like the cost. I use 7 gallon fiber pots and want to stay organic. "No till" has piqued my interest, it's why I started with KIS soil.
OK, I feel I can go on and on..........
but I just wanted to say HI for now, back later
happy growing!
G

Back
Top Bottom