Hello from western Pa

uvlightheaded

So I have finally take the plunge into growing my own I have grown before but didn't really take it seriously and didn't get much in return. .. Funny how that works lol.
This time I put more effort and a little more money into it and have dedicated a room for it instead of a closet I freely admit I really don't know what I am doing but the the plants don't seem to mind the best investment I have made so far is this hit house thing with these root plug spongy things so far 2 of 2 seeds have sprouted small sample size but I can't complain the soil was left over from my halfassed attempt (vegero organic something ) I added some seed starter potting mix (not ideal but all I had at the time) lights are a yard sale of cfl small leds and a florescent shop light. Off the top of my head I don't remember how many Watts ... I decided to go with auto flowers for the shorter grow period because I'm impatient and I get bored easy and don't want to smoke the same thing all the time for the test run i went with Himalayan orange diesel (short stuff) and auto bubble gum (00 seeds) I honestly don't know what to expect as far as harvest but whatever it's a test run on deck and what I'm really looking forward to is berry bomb auto (bomb seeds) which is going to get the right kind of soil and fox farms nutrients .... Aaaaanyway I have pics from day one taken weekly that I'll post later they are at day 31 right now. .. Sorry for the long winded intro hopefully I can make some friends and learn something in the process

UV

Welcome to 420 fellow keystone stater. You are in the best place ive found for learning and friendships. The information and people here are both top shelf. Ive been pining over bubblegum myself so if you start a journal ill be there watching.

Sent from my LGLS990 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Welcome to 420 fellow keystone stater. You are in the best place ive found for learning and friendships. The information and people here are both top shelf. Ive been pining over bubblegum myself so if you start a journal ill be there watching.

I kind of have a journal going but I posted it in the wrong place and I'm not sure how to get it moved it's in the Growers Lounge

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I believe a mod can move it. Not sure how to go about asking either since you dont have pm. Whats the name of the thread over there? I can pm someone and ask if they can help...

I believe a mod can move it. Not sure how to go about asking either since you dont have pm. Whats the name of the thread over there? I can pm someone and ask if they can help...

Thank you for offering to help me out with that . I am totally a newbie and I got so excited when I had all the pieces I ordered I put the pedal to the floor. I look forward to any info you can add see you around

Uv

Sent from my LGMS330 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom