Hi, just flew in

I am not, I repeat NOT looking to buy weed in this board. That would be illegal. I'm also NOT looking to learn how to grow. Are there any forums for people who are afraid to grow, or too stupid to grow, or too lazy to grow? A board where somebody can visit and find out how to buy the best smoke that dispos have to offer? NO, i guess. That's just a darn shame. I realize dispo week sux in comparison to home growed, that's not even open to discussion, but it's legal to buy in stores in almost 30 states, one would assume that some of these states have farmers who are as passionate about what they produce as most home growers? I fully realize the corporatization of the industry, combined with the legality of state regulations tamps down quality and encourages quanity of cannabis production and sale, but there's still billions of dollars of sales in cannabis at the stores nation wide. So somebody's buying store cannabis. Where are they?
There's got to be somebody who's growing good stuff, even if by accident, and delivering it to a store somewhere. I've purchased thousands of dollars worth of smoke in past 7 years, mostly from ONE store, and my satisfaction is at about a D+ or C-. I have not found store cannabis to be very good!

:welcome: to the community, @buzzard1! You definitely don't need to be a grower to enjoy our community. I joined the community in 2015 but didn't start growing until 2020. Here are some links that may be of interest to you:

Strain Reviews Forum

420 Customer Reviews

Cannabis Concentrates

Medical Marijuana Forum

Marijuana Dispensaries

420 Lounge

420 Legal Action

420 People

Off Topic Forums (music, humour, art, etc.)

Additionally, Leafly (Leafly Dispensaries) lists dispensaries and recommendations.

If you need anymore help, please let me know.

Hi, just flew in to check out the situation in cannabis dispensaries.
I hope to learn how to buy the best stuff in stores. I'm not a grower
and have no skills in that regard, but i've been smoking for decades.
I know good smoke when I get it, and dispensaries have let me down. :cough:
Looks like 420mag is gonna be a good one. Thanks.
:passitleft:
My apologies for being late.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome: :high-five::ciao:
Hope you enjoy yourself here.
Have a great weekend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom