New member intro!

avwhite55

420 Member
Hi all!

Just joined 420Mag and wanted to introduce myself! My name is Ava and I'm a cannabis patient, grower, and enthusiast! I'm currently living in Northern California and loving life! Enjoy learning about cannabis, fitness, wellness, growing, strains, music, movies, and what's going on in the world! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!

Welcome Ava to 420 magazine, would like to see one of your grows. We have journals in progress. At the bottom of my post I have a link for new members click on it and come on in .

Welcome to 420 From an old fart in central California !
Glad to have you with us,Ava !

New member as well! Thought I would introduce myself in this thread. Cannabis patient and advocate! Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Welcome Emily to 420 magazine hope your enjoying your day as well . Have you been through the helpful links for new members. I have it at the bottom of my post click on it and check it out .

Hi all!

Just joined 420Mag and wanted to introduce myself! My name is Ava and I'm a cannabis patient, grower, and enthusiast! I'm currently living in Northern California and loving life! Enjoy learning about cannabis, fitness, wellness, growing, strains, music, movies, and what's going on in the world! Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!
:welcome: to :420: Ava...Glad you could join us :hug:

Welcome Ava. Glad to have you here. Some amnesia 2.0?

Are we posting nug pics now @Bilbobudkin420

New member as well! Thought I would introduce myself in this thread. Cannabis patient and advocate! Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
:welcome: to :420: emily...:hug:

Hello RichieRich here, I am new to this forum but like the topics so far. I have been a farmer for over 35 years. I have grown in soil, Deep water culture, Ebb and flow, indoors, out doors, and I have a ton of wisdom in between my ears. As ya all know wisdom comes from experience. I have probably made more mistakes than the average Joe. The difference between Joe and I is that when make a mistake, I make it a point not to repeat those mistakes. My pop told me along time ago that "If you keep doing the same thing and expect different results, then that is the definition of insanity. My favorite Medimum to use is good old Fox farms Organic soil. Look forward to interacting with ya all.

Back
Top Bottom