Hi there :)

skinny minnie

I have been gardening for about 3 yrs now doing quite well but i have planted some herb n need some questions answered,
1. when a friend says 250 watt bulb, does she mean mercury sodium, many different bulbs? what does HPS mean?
2. i got outdoor seeds I am in england but our days need to b longer apparently, so i need the bulb, but now i read on here dark is important to, so i will probably use the bulb during our days when its not sunny am i right?
3. i didnt feed for the 1st 2 week, then for a week to 10 days i did 50% rec dose, now i have just started full dose, am i right to do this till about 2 weeks b4 they die, right through flowering the lot?

thanks for the help, i just need some advice and i will do this, 1st time grower but a very very good amateur gardener

I have been gardening for about 3 yrs now doing quite well but i have planted some herb n need some questions answered,
1. when a friend says 250 watt bulb, does she mean mercury sodium, many different bulbs? what does HPS mean?
HPS= High Pressure Sodium
2. i got outdoor seeds I am in england but our days need to b longer apparently, so i need the bulb, but now i read on here dark is important to, so i will probably use the bulb during our days when its not sunny am i right?
The best thing t do is choice outdoor o indoor and go with one. It can be a logistical challenge to do a hybrid gro.
3. i didnt feed for the 1st 2 week, then for a week to 10 days i did 50% rec dose, now i have just started full dose, am i right to do this till about 2 weeks b4 they die, right through flowering the lot?
Make sureyour feeding schedule is closer to WWFWWF than FFFwFFF . (w=plain water, f= feed).

thanks for the help, i just need some advice and i will do this, 1st time grower but a very very good amateur gardener

Welcome to :420:
i will try to help a little. There is alot of information such as soil mix, nutes, strain, etc,etc. Give me a min to get you some links. :nomo:

its ok i have been reading yr forum most of the day :) i have all the info i need :) right from lights to drying, i have realized i have over watered them whoops lol but with this forum i shall, finger crossed do this! lol i was on the right track it just needed tweeking :) thanks much appreciated :)

Hello :) hows it going for u....i have good days n not so good days, some days i think its shit n weedy lmao then others i think it will grow big in time its doing ok, shame someone cant come to my house n score it out of 10 for me lolol

it looks good like them on u tube :) but its a bit weedy looking, skinny!

hopefully in a few more weeks it will impress me more :)

its in full sun all day in my conservatory, i have found that a little more heat n big drink of water with the fan on it seems to b encouraging new growth :) i was just feeding, so now i am alternating between water n feed :)

learning by my mistakes :) the auto seems more weedy than the power africa who seems to b vegging ready for the end of sept when they say she will flower :) we shall see lolol

Yes I read as I go :) I am trying to understand this season shit :) lmao so if fem seeds flower at end of sept....i have a 7 week old 1, i think it will just keep growing till it wants to flower, i dont think it matters how big it gets does it? I am trying to get a local grower to come take a look tell me am i wasting my time here lolol

I have picked up so much off here :) with a little heat n fans i have made them thicker n stronger :) it is very difficult to make friends around this subject everyone is so cloak n dagger :)

Back
Top Bottom