hi to you all growers from around the planet

ecdriver

hi 420 Crew and all the growers around.
i'm a not to young bloody french bastard who likes the stinky cheeses and stinky weeds.
i'm a single father with 2 kids.
i've grown during 2 years in the past (maybe 4/5 years ago) in simple soil and it was great even with the fungus gnats i fight with...

now i'd like to go hydro 100% and i need advices badly.

i just ordered and received my grow -box and i had second hand dripper/pump/rez system that i cleaned and changed parts yet.
i'll start a diary in the right section.

cheers and green Thoughts to all.

E.D.

Re: hi to you all growers from around the planet.

Hello and welcome to the site. Having grown before you have a leg up on most new growers. A few things have changed in the last 5 years in concern to the lighting such as led being better suited for spectrum utilized in growing and companies seem to take notice of the surge of growers as there are more and more products targeted at us. Welcome to the site im sure you will love it here and you will find the help if you need it to be a successful cannabis grower.

thanx Smokerjoe, i feel a bit lonely on that forum...

Welcome. I am a R.D.W.C grower as well as soil. I hope you post what you got going on I always like to read and see what my fellow growers are up. Happy growing to you all.

no advice but do give best wishes for great success and welcome!!

Welcome. I am a R.D.W.C grower as well as soil. I hope you post what you got going on I always like to read and see what my fellow growers are up. Happy growing to you all.
Hi Co, actually i try to run an hydro grow with pebbles and a recirculating system feeding 24/7, i plan to grow mobydick and have a journal about it, welcome to have a look and give your opinions and advices.
cheers.

no advice but do give best wishes for great success and welcome!!

thanx for your welcome Yuyo, have a look to my diary, i feel pretty lonely in that journal...
nice to stop.
nice day to you all !!!

Post a link to your journal. To do that go to your journals first page then copy the address. From there go to the control panel button at the upper left of the site. From there click edit signature and then right click the mouse and paste the address so now your journal will show up after every post you make so it can be easily accessed by anyone who wants to see it.

Back
Top Bottom