High CBD, Low THC - Seedbanks

letalis

Hi,

I'm new to the forum (new to growing in general).

I've heard good things about CBD-rich strains in providing medicinal properties.

I've scoured the web for high CBD strains with little luck. Most provide a 1:1 ratio of CBD to THC. I'm looking for strains like Charlotte's Web, Valentine X, AC/DC, Avidekel, etc.

Does anyone know where I might be able to find these CBD-rich strains?

Best regards,
Letalis

Hugs:love:

I've included the names of the seed makers in the following list:
Compendium of High CBD Medical Cannabis Seeds

My list is seed only. Some of the strains you listed may not be commercially available via seed. You will need to look up the seed makers and strain on the internet to find availability information. I can't make any seed bank recommendations which I have not dealt with personally. Please use your own discretion when ordering from non 420 sponsors.

I can say that Sin City's new strain ThunderStruck is now commercially available. This strain rival's Charlotte's Web and is a pheno cross of AC/DC with a THC: .1-2% | CBD: 16-22% profile.

Sin City's Treasure Island has a THC: 2-4% | CBD: 8-16% profile and is currently available at trusted 420 Sponsor Herbie's Head Shop. I can vouch for Herbie's customer service and fast discreet delivery.
! Sin City Treasure Island Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

:goodluck:

Hugs:love:

I've included the names of the seed makers in the following list:
Compendium of High CBD Medical Cannabis Seeds

My list is seed only. Some of the strains you listed may not be commercially available via seed. You will need to look up the seed makers and strain on the internet to find availability information. I can't make any seed bank recommendations which I have not dealt with personally. Please use your own discretion when ordering from non 420 sponsors.

I can say that Sin City's new strain ThunderStruck is now commercially available. This strain rival's Charlotte's Web and is a pheno cross of AC/DC with a THC: .1-2% | CBD: 16-22% profile.

Sin City's Treasure Island has a THC: 2-4% | CBD: 8-16% profile and is currently available at trusted 420 Sponsor Herbie's Head Shop. I can vouch for Herbie's customer service and fast discreet delivery.
! Sin City Treasure Island Feminised Seeds - Herbies Seeds

:goodluck:
Thank you for your help!

I looked up the ThunderStruck strain you mentioned. Unfortunately they're sold out.

The Treasure Island might work for my purposes, though the CBD is a little low compared to some of the other strains out there.

I've seen ThunderStruck on a few non sponsor seed vendors, but their prices with insurance for 7 seeds are way over priced. I can't recommend these vendors as I don't like their insurance gouging and can't vouch for their customer service.

Ask Herbie's to carry ThunderStruck. Let us know how the purchase goes and create a journal on 420 to share :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom