high, hows it smokin peoples?

highdro

the name is Denver, i live in pasadena maryland.

my hobbies are,

video games: Command & Conquer Renegade, Comm. & Con. Red alert 2, (gotta love being able to use nuclear missles while ur stoned) classic sonic the hedgehog games, legend of the dragoon. halo 1 and 2

fishing: mainly freshwater, and a little bay action once in a while. id love to go deep sea fishing some time but never end up goin when i have the chance to.

baseball: im a huge fan of cal ripken jr. plus my dad and uncle used to play for the US team 3 years in a row, never made it pro becuz they became heroin/crack addicts. kinda sounds like the road im headed down rofl, nah forget hard drugs, stick with the green and the psychadelics. ive played on a league all the way up till highskool and was normally one of the best, baseball has alwayz been a family thing. im hoping my younger brother wont take the same path the rest of the family has and get his ass up into the majors someday with the way we train him.

growing: love it more than smoking it. homegrown is the best. mainly outdoors, and sativa is my favorite.

music: the grateful dead, the beatles, pink floyd, led zeppelin, the doors. basically a classic rock kinda person but i also like, system of a down, metallica, slipknot,...and i forgot the rest. oh yeah KMK and necro for the rap/hip hop

movies: scarface, all the cheech and chong movies, killer bud, half baked, rollin kansas, platoon, major leagues 1 and 2, the beavis and butthead episodes on dvd (i watch it all the time)

happy smokin people.

Welcome to the site bro, I like a lot of those game exspecially Legend of Dragoon and Halo 1 and 2!

thanks for the welcomes people, i havent been on since i got this account cuz i just moved to the middle of nowhere.

sucks out here i cant find weed anywhere so im thinking of ordering that shit from herbal smoke shop: hawaiian gold bud. from what ive read in the testimonials it gets u a little high. also talked to sum1 that has tried it and said it was like a schwag buzz.

Back
Top Bottom