Interesting inventions you came up with when high

Helix

Hey guys im new to the forums, not new to smokin but any ways heres my first thread :cheesygrinsmiley:

Has anyone came up with some interesting inventions or idea's while high? I actually keep a spiral notebook of all the crazy things I come up with when im high, and the amazing part is they actually are not half bad idea's..
I had an Idea for a vibrating doorbell for the deaf, a mini exercise bike so you can use it when on the computer (under the desk) while watching tv on the couch.
I also had an idea i named "Get Pro Velcro" its an idea to have velcro on golf clubs, baseball bats, tennis rackets etc. and gloves that also have velcro on them and help hold your hands in the proper possition so you get used to it and increase your game skills. Anyways just some interesting things to think about when ripped and bored. I have some more but i wanna hear some of your idea's. happy smoking!! :cool:

i always remember of thinking about something fantastic that i know i could make alot of money off. but after i get distracted i forget what it was. sucks. haha

I have a few that I write down on a small notepad. I have a couple extrememe ideas that is very doubtful to happen but I believe would work, to some simple wire bending that I have yet to do.

oh yeah i remember a thought i had. scissors which have weed catchers. you noe how some guns have like casing catchers? well i normally cut my weed in a cap with large scissors because i hate grinders and the way you cant get little flecks of weed out. the problem is alot of times wen you're cutting dried hard bits of weed, bits fly off the top of the cap unless you have ur hand wrapped around. well my contraption is for those ppl who cant be bothered holding a cap, cutting weed while covering the top at the same time.

but yeah.

im high :)

oh yeah i remember a thought i had. scissors which have weed catchers. you noe how some guns have like casing catchers? well i normally cut my weed in a cap with large scissors because i hate grinders and the way you cant get little flecks of weed out. the problem is alot of times wen you're cutting dried hard bits of weed, bits fly off the top of the cap unless you have ur hand wrapped around. well my contraption is for those ppl who cant be bothered holding a cap, cutting weed while covering the top at the same time.

but yeah.

im high :)

maybe use a shot glass?

A strain that alters taste and high everytime you toke a bowl.
A strain that grows from seed to a 2 ounce harvest in just 12 hrs.
Make it 6 but don't sacrafice taste.
A sativa that needs no light to grow buds.
I can go on, but it just seems like wishful thinking.

i say a solution to guarantee highest bud yield and instant-gro marijuana plants.

i dont think theres been a lack of trying in these areas tho. most likely while high. LOL

Back
Top Bottom