High people

Niedermeyer

Hi, im Niedermeyer, Love this site, found it a few days ago and talked myself into joining. Ive been a grower in the great state of Florida for over 20 years.

The Journals are fabulous, what a great way to showcase a grow. i will be starting a grow and a journal in a few weeks after i collect some data on the bubble system and get my new room built.

:peace: to all
Niedermeyer

Hi Niedermeyer, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Glad you made the move join in the fun. :ganjamon: I'll be watching to see the start of your journal. If we can help you or answer a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. I'll see around the forums bonding with the brothers and sisters. :peace:

Welcome to 420! You'll find this is the best cannabis site on the web, not just for the info, but for the people here. Have fun, and see you around the forums!

Neidermeyer! my friend. :welcome:
So you want to Bubble Huh? :bravo:
A fast and productive way to grow. :yummy:
DWC/ Deep Water Culture - 420 Magazine
Plenty of research and information, Continue to read and ask questions.
420 is here for you. :yahoo:
Happy Growin'
The very best to you. :thumb:
We will be waiting for your Journal. :cheer:
See you around this great Community. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

High The Weed, :thanks:

Hey Niedermeyer, we've been conversing a bit about the blizzard already, I didn't know you were so new! Great to see you here and yes, please check out the DWC threads, I've got a grow journal there that I just finished up, but we get so social with the Deep Water Culture and all the journal is still going!

And check out the Deep Water Culture, they are a great bunch of guys and are always will to give you some great help! You should see what I did with my first grow and it's all because of their help. You sound like you'd be a great addition to the neighborhood! New blood is what keeps things interesting!

Great day 1, learned so much and met some cool people. I will see you good peoples tomorrow. :peace:

Too much information here, brain begining to overheat. :yahoo:

How do i save what info I want to keep. Example: CFL Tutorial, some posts have info, some posts dont. Can i delete all the posts except the ones that have the info i want to keep?.

How do i save what info I want to keep. Example: CFL Tutorial, some posts have info, some posts dont. Can i delete all the posts except the ones that have the info i want to keep?.

Oooh, that's way above my pay grade! Hopefully one of the mods will answer soon.

Let me know if it takes a while for them to get back to you, I'll send them a pm for you. You can't send a pm until you have 25 posts, it's an anti-spam measure for the site.

:thanks: for the welcome nassos

I got over 25 posts. When do i lose the "NEW" member status? In a month or 2.

Niedermeyer Congrats, 42 posts you will come a 420 member.
To answer your save question, I am on AOL so if there is a thread I know I will research later I put it in my Favorites. I would believe any search engine has that feature.

:thanks:

Yes, ive grown outdoors for many years, but im not the spring chicken I once was. Im going to try and put together a hydro setup in my garage in a month or so. I just want to study and learn until I feel comfortable with a setup.
There are too many nice grows goin to pick 1 and say "Yes, this is the way I should grow". I need to start with the easist setup and grow in knowledge along with my growing garden. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom