Whats up People

HerbDoctor

Hello,
So Ive been browsing this forum for a bit getting some tips for my first grow. Started really getting into the forum topics, so decided to join myself. I also wanted to journal my first grow on here and hopefully get some tips during my grow. Anyways, glad to be apart of this community and looking forward it.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Oh btw here is a pic of a Master Bubba Kush that I am curently growing 2 weeks in. I will start a journal w/ more pics, including a homemade CFL light with hood, and homemade growbox out of a tool box. I'm growing on a budget to get some knowledge before I go and spend a couple bucks on some good equipment.

:morenutes:
2011-07-17214345.jpg

So I thought I would add an update to my intro... I am about a month into my grow so far, during this time I have cloned her and added a new seedling... Also have some more seedlings on the way that are currently germinating.

Pics are about a week old... I will update pics very soon...
2011-08-06_13_35_21.jpg
2011-08-06_13_34_25.jpg
2011-08-12_15_39_14.jpg
2011-08-12_12_58_18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom