Hippies did not have the internet

Well the truth shall set you free so they say.

The fact is for a long time people had hid any true knowledge of Hemp or its benefit.

Ignorance is not bliss it is hell.....

People heard nothing aside from ideal of refer madness and the fact it makes you a smoked out loser or a stoner.

Which of course have a bad rep.

The truth is more magical than anyone ever imagined.

You can get healing, make clothes and use it as a form of barter.

I suppose if i do not get on the bandwagon now the government will have its way and get involved and screw up the simple.

I want to help others more than i have ever wanted to do anything.

Not to mention the pain relief will be a great thing for me.

Gotta keep the sativa's and indica's balanced.

I have had a vision of a world of happily stoned people in my life and it is a simple and natural thing.

Otherwise i suffer from "social anxiety" or just do not tolerate peoples crap.

If i surround with stoned happy people i am sure i will get good vibes which i am long overdue for.

Thank you guys for the support.

Hay Giomeister thats the way you guys over there have the right attitude.over here in Australia the government has started putting filters on my server so that sucks.so i don't know if you have heard of Nimben Hemp Embassy you now very Educational teaching how like you were saying all thing's good.I just dont know what to say. we thought we lived in a Democracy must not be.any way all the best Lets hope they dont work out what 420 means or we wont even have this.

I am really curious as to how many politicians will get a MMJ card in D.C. Should be exciting to watch how the government will perform with their ability to score legally.

They may have already had it since they don't have to follow the laws that they create.

The hippies walk and drove to Capitol Hill to scream and demand the right to have a word in the politics of the day.

I had a brain fart and decided to get on the wagon for medical marijuana.

We have the internet and millions of voices attached and easy access to politicians and federal government sites.

We should be screaming from the top of our voices to get this out there.

We have it easy compared to them, and yet few get involved.

Let us carry on the work that Jack Herer busted his balls for.

Make Medical Marijuana available to all and enrich the lives of many.

You say "hippies" like we don't even exist anymore but, we're still here, although most hippies do have comp's these days... :peace:

Amen Giomeister....Say it loud for all to hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo:

the government is attacking our medicine in any way they can, thank our lucky stars for the hippies of the 60's n 70's! it's election year everyone! wake up! ask the tuff questions, obama left us hanging.come on RON PAUL!

Ron Paul won't make it, he never was going to make it. One man can't battle a completely broken system even from the white house.
Get your butts out on the street this summer. You'll have shit thrown at you, spit on you, maced, beaten, robbed and so on. We went through it in the 60's and nothing much has changed in the law enforcement community.

Here's a secret from the old days. A nonviolent way to respond. You can buy a box of 2000 marbles on ebay for $20. When headed for a protest fill your pockets with marbles. When the nazis start running at you, drop the marbles on the ground and walk away. They will break all kinds of body parts when they start tripping on the marbles. Less cops on the street, better for us.lol

And keep a sense of humor. They will do all kinds of shit to try and get you to respond violently. Don't fall for. Have some fun. The violence will come and you will have to respond but pick your fights, don't let the cops pick them.

The hippies walk and drove to Capitol Hill to scream and demand the right to have a word in the politics of the day.

I had a brain fart and decided to get on the wagon for medical marijuana.

We have the internet and millions of voices attached and easy access to politicians and federal government sites.

We should be screaming from the top of our voices to get this out there.

We have it easy compared to them, and yet few get involved.

Let us carry on the work that Jack Herer busted his balls for.

Make Medical Marijuana available to all and enrich the lives of many.

Human Rights Petition: Mr.President Obama: Decriminalization non-medical cannibis | Change.org

Back
Top Bottom