Hittin the 4 foot steam roller

BlackTurboTeg

Me and my friend mad it and it hits like a fuckin champ.. we used a 4 foot acylic pipe and a bowl of one of our pipes.. didnt use glue or anything.. drilled a hole and screwed the bowl in and it perfectly air tight

222MVC-029F.JPG

:goof:

Pussy.
I got a 6 footer.

Just kiddin' lol, good job man, awesome that it's clear so you can see it milk.

well i thought it would be rude to put a picture of him without askin so i just decided to smudge it out so i would have to worry about askin .. lol :goof:. i just wish i could hit it my self.. the only way i can do it is havein a blunt roach lighting that then put that in the bowl then stand it straight up so the other hole is on the ground coverin the carb .. man is it work lol

rod jeremy...lol....that suits it perfect. im gonna make me a 2 foot steam roler, ive had all the stuff to make it with like 3 months, im just a lazy fucker lol, i think i might do it tonight. but im not gonna have any smoke untill tuseday =( it blows.....but luckely my best bro's bringin me a half OZ of some nugs, so we can brake that mofo in.

Hell yeah I'd like to take a few tokes off that thing.

I was at these peoples house one time the 1st and last time I was there. Anyway they had a 6foot bong and there was about 5 of us smoking. So we had a contest who could clear it the best. I won everytime, I'm Iron Lung (pt. 2) I never have smoked cigs so......

Back
Top Bottom