Hola soy de Mendoza - Hi I'm from Mendoza

Narciso

Hi, I'm from Mendoza, Argentina. I work in a wine industry consultant. I like rock climbing (I used to be a good climber before I got fat and started to smoke cigarettes), dog training (I've got a great german shepperd) and acting (I perform with a group of the university were I studied). Obviously I enjoy a big fat joint along with all the activities I mentioned (except working :-D ); I also enjoy smoking while cooking, I'm a great cook, maybe why that's me and my girl are getting bigger since we married, two month ago.
I like reading and going to the movies. I have three movie categories, those that are worth going to the cinema, those that I would rent when I have spare time and those that would stay if I catch them in the TV (the rest is crap).

Hey man, welcome to 420times.com! Congradulations on your marriage! So, whats your favorite movie of all time?

Bienvenido...

Hi to everyone. Thanks for your words. My favorite movie is The Wall, but I dont really have favorites, I also liked The Matrix, Star Wars (all the saga, some of them I watched when I was a kid and liked more) Devils Advocate, Amores Perros, lots of movies, I cant remember (don't know why ;-D)
Recently I discovered Matrix is a buddhist movie, cause I'm starting to study buddhist filosofy (zen branch).

Back
Top Bottom