Home at last

mtaylor

After a long absence from my friend the Canny Bus. Its good to be back on board. Ive been back a while but a lot has changed,
. Its hard to keep up. After many many years of respectibility, raising kids, grandkids, a very responsible carreer etc etc. Folks find out you use mj and for some reason all that goes out the window. Suddenly your illegitimized, your no longer viable to society. Not in the way you are accustomed to people second guess and doubt your ability to be the man or woman that you worked so hard to become. Very sad! I decided rather than hide it I would get legal and promote it. I smoke anywhere in the house or yard I want to. Its my house my rules. There are often different strains and amounts (all legal sitting on the coffee table to share with friends. Aaah life is very good right now.:peace

Glad you're enjoying your freedom! Isn't it lovely these days, the myriad strains available? And thanks for the work you do to promote medical mj. I'm looking for ways to get more active in the effort myself. Good luck to you!

Back
Top Bottom