Home Made Speaker Box - Pics included, 1st time indoor Grow need help!

The air filter seems promising Lighter, i rate i will give it a shot and see how much air can be extracted through one, ive been looking around at lightproofing with the best ventilation but i havent found much, air filtering the unit seems to be the best option, ive found a light leak guide that a guy did here it is : *Step by Step* Light Proof Mounting of an Axial/Box/PC Fan - Grasscity.com Forums , that looks like it will sacrifice some space although light cud leak from that if i mounted it on top, mmmm... im going to scrap the carbon filter, as you said using ONA pro gel will work so ill go with that! for the intake instead of using the pvc cowl what do u think of just using an elbow and making it face down with the fans blowing downwards? I will leave the reflector out & just use the isolation/sisalation(reflective stuff) for it, as for the reflector absorbing heat it aint gonna do any help.

for the intake instead of using the pvc cowl what do u think of just using an elbow and making it face down with the fans blowing downwards? that will work just fine.

Sweet, sorted for the intake then! Sorry if ive been difficult on this post Lighter but if it wasnt 4 u id still be stuck, thanx bro! tested a little ventilation through a 100mm/4" elbow computer fan with about 80 cfm today, airflow doesnt seem alot less, in anycase now there's the problem with the extake.. cause the >axial fans< i want to get at 105 cfm dont have much back pressure.. through some sort of small duct or elbow i cud achieve alot more back pressure than with something blocking it, i was looking at doing it this way with black paint inside, i just aint sure how much light this is going to block & with the extra space used up would you say its worth it?
vent_051.jpg

As im using no reflector aswell, what do you think of me putting mylar on the underside of the top panel? more reflection right ?

that double turn will work, but it takes up space. i like to keep things simple but this is your box so you take control.

If you get stuck, just ask, but I think you got it from here bud.

Yeah lighter, just cant think of anything else thats gonna give me as good airflow, kno wha i mean man, let me try things out, worried about the lights reflection now with those large 4" pipes.. thanx again for the help though, big up dawg.

Back
Top Bottom