Speaker box home made, a lil help plz

stealthed-up

Greetings pepople,I have a 250 watt mh/hps switchable ballast with the mh pushing 30,000 lumens, i have a grow box which i wanna build, it is 90 cm(37.5") in height & 50cm(20") x 50cm in width, i want to build this in a stealth way, building a box out of chipboard & using acoustic speaker carpet.

I am ordering two 10 or 12 inch black round speaker grills , im getting plastic airhole ports to vent & extract air out of, i am also putting on large plastic corners to ensure stealth & i will be getting a strap handle on top with a speaker push terminal at the back for the wires to go through, i was planning on then keeping a space inside the box, say 20cm(8") from the top seperated with a glass sheet about 5mm thick, then i want to extract air out with two 110cfm computer fans i am just not sure if this is going to be enuf extraction ?

Im planning on running from either a fan controller or a old computer power supply, then for the air in the box i am planning on running atleast 3 or 4 fans, if you guys can suggest the cfms ill need please do, i want to extract air inside with a 110cfm & extract out air with it. these 110cfm's are each 12cm's i was then thinking of puttng either one more or two more 8cm's inside

Got my nutes got my light, got my pots & all, i just need some backup for this, i aint sure if my heat temps are going to be okay although id love to get some babies growing up towards this light, Just personally need some help of the amount of air i should push out ? Thanx guys , ill be awaiting the reply, hope it all makes sense ! just want to start this up asap :peacetwo: :cool::cool::cool:

setting up the door and everything else i have planned, i just need to know about how my temperatures will be, im also in winter here so its an advantage. THANX GENTS

Back
Top Bottom