HomeMedGrower's Coco GDP

Here are some pics of the plant from today.

The taller PE looks like it has some spots from when I let it dry out a little too much the other day. Nothing really bad and should be fine.

The GDP looks to be doing good after its little fight for life in the begining.

GDP

006753.JPG

009600.JPG

PE

004921.JPG

007716.JPG

005884.JPG

008664.JPG

Looking great!

looking good HMG havent saw u around in a while and a new journal great reps and ill be watching im planning on ordering some gdp in a couple days hope i get a few more to germ can u think of some reasons they didnt work so i wont make the same mistakes hurts my heart to hear u lost 5 of them but i love pe too i really need to order one for my stash the one i had grew kinda deformed in glr maybe now that i run 24/7 i wont have the same problems nice job though :peacetwo:

looking good HMG havent saw u around in a while and a new journal great reps and ill be watching im planning on ordering some gdp in a couple days hope i get a few more to germ can u think of some reasons they didnt work so i wont make the same mistakes hurts my heart to hear u lost 5 of them but i love pe too i really need to order one for my stash the one i had grew kinda deformed in glr maybe now that i run 24/7 i wont have the same problems nice job though :peacetwo:

Mr. GMT, :welcome: and glad to see ya again.

I was offline for a while but I'm back now.

Reasons for the germ issues all my fault I'm sure. Like I said I will continue to use the RR to germ in from now on also I think they may have dried out a little from using a heating mat.

Don't know much about GLR. I use 24/0 for the first 2 weeks or so then 18/6 when I put them under the LED.

Got the GDP transplanted into a 1.5 gallon container. Topped the taller PE which will be PE1 from now on, also took 2 clones off of PE2.

PE1

0031000.JPG

004924.JPG

005887.JPG

007718.JPG

Group shot under the LED

010554.JPG

012413.JPG

Looking good. The GDP looks like it is going strong.

I think I am just going to LST my girl. We will see as I have plenty of time to debate that.

PE1 is showing that she is a very vigorous girl here she is 3 days after her topping.

0021057.JPG

The clones have been under the dome for 3 days now I open the vents on the side to start to acclimate them.

PE1 top

008668.JPG

and here is one from PE2

011480.JPG

Tomorrow these Lemon Lazerlites will come down then I can clean the flower tent and get ready to send the PE into 12/12. Hopefully my VitaBlue and Early Boomer will be here before they go into flower.

012415.JPG

016295.JPG

018253.JPG

022169.JPG

:peace:

Looking great bro!

:yahoo: Super freakin awesome HMG! Love those Lemon Lazerlites. :yummy: I'll give some more deets tomorrow, but my PE is now :rip:. Im bummed, but it was the right call. I have 2 seperate PE phenos in veg area that will probably be in next round. You'll have to let me know what you think of yours when they are done...

:yahoo: Super freakin awesome HMG! Love those Lemon Lazerlites. :yummy: I'll give some more deets tomorrow, but my PE is now :rip:. Im bummed, but it was the right call. I have 2 seperate PE phenos in veg area that will probably be in next round. You'll have to let me know what you think of yours when they are done...

I really didn't want to like your post but yeah I think these LL are going to be better than the last one I did.

I hope the PE was because it was being blown away by the others and you made an eXecutive decision. Either way sorry bro :rip: PE.

Cool ..... need to watch this one. I got a GDP in my grow box right now. Have taken four clones from her. They are in the baby box trying to root. Got high hopes for this strain. Never even smoked it before. I really like the indicas for my pain and PTSD.

Cool ..... need to watch this one. I got a GDP in my grow box right now. Have taken four clones from her. They are in the baby box trying to root. Got high hopes for this strain. Never even smoked it before. I really like the indicas for my pain and PTSD.

Hey Muttt, :welcome:

Cool I'll come check out what you got going on. If this GDP is a female I'll clone her out as well.

I've never smoked it before either but I've heard good things. If it can do something for the pain I have I'll be one happy mofo.

PTSD, are you a veteran?

:Namaste:

Yeah I'm a veteran

Back
Top Bottom