Honz here

Honz

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would join the site and benefit from all the great information that everyone is kind enough to share. My wife and I have just received our aproval letters from the State of NV to get our medical cards. Actually, she just received hers, I am still waiting. We applied at the same time, saw the same Dr., etc...She has glaucoma (since birth) I have chronic back spasms and back pain. Should I be worried I wont get approved?

Anyway, we plan on growing our own. I built a room in our garage with a small clone room in the back. Details are in this post.Just built new Med Grow Room, would like some feedback please.
I hope I didnt post in the wrong forum.

In the past year or two, I have become increasingly more aware of how bad the govt and big industry has the general public so misled about so many things. 911, UFOs, spy technology, monsanto cops controlling what farmers plant, GMO food, etc...
I have also become aware of how the medical industry has ignored the benefits of Cannabis and how cancer patients in particular can benefit from cannabis. How Chemo is a horrible thing to do and continues to line the pockets of big pharm and big insurance cos.

Now that I can legally grow here in NV, I plan to take full advantage of that and help the medical cannabis community.

Back
Top Bottom