Hope I did this right

Spiderman

3rd nod fim'd

image110040.JPG

Close Up

FIM36.jpg

Well, I must admit I have messed a few things up in the past week (place frown here) !! I waited until Herbie wilted and then added a nut filled watering. After watering I noticed some of the leaves had water on them sooooo I decided to "mist" this off with straight water. That part worked great but what I did after that was "retarded". I placed Herbie under the light and was left with leaves with "burn" marks on them. This was extremely discouraging and I felt somewhat defeated....hence why I haven't been online to update my journal.

Herbie needs water today or tomorrow (pot is getting very light and you can feel the weight is all on the bottom which indicates she still ha a bit more drying to do). She recovered really good during the past week and grew approx. 1" taller.

So now to your follow-up question "how's she lookin?" well here she is (don't mind the light green / dark green variances as this was caused by the LED light on my phone):

image110044.JPG

image36653.JPG

Hey don't fret bro. Thee most harmful thing we can do to the girls while their so young which may seem counterintuitive, is over love them. Sponge excess mist/spray off the leaves with a paper towel, or move light up a bit, or place in front of low blowing fan to help evap. She'll be fine. They are resilient plants. Don't be discouraged by a"mistake" used lightly as it's always a learning experience. Also, please continue to update here or a journal. You definitely get more help and assistance to further your growing repertoire by experienced growers more than willing and happy to help. Stay at it!

StayFrosty
CanEyeBus

Back
Top Bottom